I have a portable wireless speaker model AWSBT7 will not go into the connect mode when pressing the button to sync up device I do not get the two beeps or the light does not flash faster
Hi Jerry, Are you using this method to pair your device?
The Bluetooth-enabled device that you wish to stream audio to your speaker system must
fi rst be paired to the speaker. The process is simple, and in most cases the pairing process
needs to be done only once.
To pair your Bluetooth-enabled device with the speaker:
1. Make sure your device's Bluetooth is turned on. See the wireless and/or network settings
menu on your device to check.
2. If the speaker isn't already on, press the On-Off button to turn it on. You will hear a beep
to indicate the speaker is turned on. The indicator light on the back of the speaker starts
fl ashing blue.
3. Press and hold for 3 seconds the Pair button to enter pairing mode. You will hear 2 beeps
to indicate pairing mode is entered. The indicator on the back of the speaker starts blinking
4. Open the Bluetooth settings menu on your device. Select "AR SPEAKER" from the list of
devices available (you might have to scan for devices). If your device asks for a password,
5. A confirmation screen will appear on your device once the speaker and the device are
successfully paired. The blue indicator turns solid blue to indicate successful connection.
The speaker is now ready for you to stream audio from your device.
Oct 24, 2014 |
Audio Players & Recorders