Question about Nokia C101 Cell Phone
When I open the net it shows "verification of user certificate failed " and i can't acess the internet in my nokia C101 phone what should I do?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
For you to be able to connect to the internet using your nokia 7210 supernova as a modem, you must do the following;
1. First download the nokia PC Suite from Nokia site http://www.nokiausa.com/get-support-and-software/product-support, select your device, leave the accessory and move on to select the service & software"
2. You then move ahead to download and install the Nokia PC suite on your computer. After successful installation, please run it.
3. Double click on the icon for the nokia pc suite on your desktop, once it is running look for the button that has "connect to the internet", it is the green globe with 2 arrows on it.
4. Once you get that double clicked, it takes you to a pop up that would now enable ypu connect to the internet via your service provider. Click on configure on the lower end of that window.
5. Click on the modem that you'll be using for the connection (bluetooth, USB cable) and click next.
6. After that process you would then be prompted to select your network operator from the list, once you do that you can then click finish and allow it connect.
After some couple of minutes yu'll be connected to the internet using your phone as a modem.
Hope this helped.
Posted on Aug 04, 2009
SOURCE: When i downloding from that
these certificates maybe the net related certificates as u said it happens during download, try updating these certificates if possible, this will be available in the menu when you open your browser
Posted on May 04, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2012 | Nokia C101 Cell Phone
May 04, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones
Aug 14, 2010 | Nokia 7610 Supernova Cell Phone
Jul 16, 2010 | Dell Computers & Internet
Aug 04, 2009 | Nokia 7210
May 17, 2008 | Nokia 6230i Cellular Phone
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!