An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: What is meant by,The "user's account is temporarily...
All email accounts configure with some kind of limit to store email.It will be counted not in number of email but size of email. You can take example of gmail which provide 15gb of email storage. In your case, it might be less that is why you are getting this message.
To outcome from this, you should delete you old useless email. Don't forget to clear trash as well.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Normally most email issues can be resolved by some basic checks to make sure that the settings are correct. In summary we just need to double check a few settings which are very easy to do & can be summarized as:
1. Check Nameservers
2. Check Billing is up to date
3. Check Password for email address
4. Check Email Account Quota
5. Check if disk usage is exceeded
6. Check Configuration
7. Try Server-Name in place of domain name
These steps are detailed below - please take care to go through them in order, they should only take a couple of minutes:
1. Check Nameservers - Check that your domain name is pointing to the correct name servers where your email is hosted.
- if you check your welcome email from when you signed up to your hosting service you will find the correct settings. If you do not have the settings then please ask our 24 hour support team & they will confirm for you.
2. Check Billing is Up to Date - If your Nameservers are correct, please double check that your hosting is paid up to date by logging into your Billing Area
3. Check Password for Email Address - Check that you have the correct user name and password for your email account. The username should be of the format" email_ID@yourdomain.com", and password is case sensitive. The quickest way to check this is to login to your Webmail. You can do this by going to http://www.ENTERYOURDOMAINHERE.com/webmail
(Please replace ENTERYOURDOMAINHERE with your domain name).
You are then prompted to enter the email address & the password. If you are able to login to webmail then this means that the password is valid for that email address so we can proceed to the next step.
3. A. Reset Email Password if Necessary - If your password is not accepted then this just means that you need to login to your Web Hosting Control Panel & reset the password for your email address. To do this, all you need to do is to login to your web hosting control panel & select the "Email Accounts" icon & then select the option to change your password. The following link shows you exactly how to log in to your Web Hosting Control Panel.
4. Check Email Account Quota - Next we need to check if your email quota is full because if this is happening then that will stop new emails from being accepted on the server. To do this, login to your web hosting control panel (see point 3 A above) & select the "Email Accounts" icon & then go down to the list of email addresses & you can see a summary of email accounts & the quota for each. If your email account is full then you just need to either delete some emails via webmail (see point 3 above) or you can simply increase the disk space quota for your email address by selecting "Change Quota" (we do not recommend setting to unlimited if possible).
5. Check if disk usage is exceeded - If your email client doesn't let you connect to the server and throws at you a 'login failed/incorrect password' error, you are likely to have exceeded your disk usage. It's not the quota of any specific email account that has gone over the limit, but the disk usage of your entire hosting account. You should regularly keep an eye on your disk usage to ensure it always stays within the limit. Steps on how to find the disk usage.
You can confirm if your disk usage has been exceeded by simply trying to login to your cPanel. If it is over-quota, cPanel wouldn't let you in. You could then contact support who will look into it for you. Once you have verified that your nameservers, billing, password & quota details are correct we can now run through some trouble shooting to find out where the issue is.
6. Check Configuration - For your email software to be able to send & receive emails then the configuration settings need to be set as shown below. You can find these settings in your email´s software. For example, in Microsoft Outlook or Windows Live Mail you just need to select Tools/Accounts & then in the Servers tab please ensure that your settings are:
> E-mail Address: Your complete email address (see point 3 above)
> Password: Your email password (see point 3 above)
> My Incoming Server is a: POP3
> Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.domain (eg: if your domain is abc123.com your settings would be mail.abc123.com)
> Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.domain (eg: if your domain is abc123.com your settings would be mail.abc123.com)
> Remember password: Select Yes by ticking the box to confirm
> Server requires Authentication: Select Yes by ticking the box to confirm
Then select the Advanced options and check the following:
Outbound SMTP Port: 25 or 26 [Some ISPs block port 25 traffic to reduce spamming. If you are unable to send out mails through port 25, try port 26. ]
Inbound POP3 Port: 110
Do not select the option to leave a copy on the server as this will eventually fill up your web space if you select this option.
7. Try Server-Name in place of domain name - Still not working? OK, it could be that your ISP does not recognize the mail server settings so we will try replacing these one at a time with the main server-name of the server.
To do this please follow these steps:
A. Get your server-name from the product welcome mail.
B. Go back to point 6 above & first replace the incoming mail server (POP3) with the nameserver (i.e. using the example in the above article, we would replace mail.abc123.com with node005.hostingseries.net). Try again.
C. If it still does not work change the incoming mail server (POP3) back to its original setting (eg: mail.abc123.com) & then change the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) to the server name (i.e. using the above example we would replace mail.abc123.com with node005.hostingseries.net) & try again.
D. If it still does not work, please change both Incoming & Outgoing to the server-name (i.e. using the above example
we would replace mail.abc123.com twice with node005.hostingseries.net)
If you still are unable to configure your email, please contact our support team (use the 24 hour live chat service - top right hand side of our website) and they will be able to identify the issue for you.
Are you able to send emails but not receive?
If you can send email but cannot receive email, there are several likely causes to investigate. These include email quota issues, your DNS settings and your email client settings. If your cPanel has exceeded its disk quota, this can also prevent you from receiving email.
If your incoming email used to work and suddenly stopped working, the issue is probably one of the following:
Facebook may disable your account for several reasons; some are to protect you, and some are to protect others from you.
Facebook states in the philosophy section on their Safety Center, "In reviewing reports of abusive content, we remove anything that violates the Facebook Terms or Community Standards."
Posting inappropriate content, harassing other members and going against safety rules are all causes for having your account temporarily restricted.
It is important to know the rules and responsibilities Facebook users must agree to follow.
If you are found in violation of them, then your account may be permanently disabled. Inappropriate Content
Facebook has strict rules when it comes to posting inappropriate content on the site.
According to Facebook\'s statement of Rights and Responsibilities, "Posting any obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit photos, as well as any photos that depict graphic violence will have your account disabled."
For committing acts such as these, your account may be disabled instantly.
Users who harass other Facebook members risk being disabled.
Repeatedly sending messages to a user or posting embarrassing and or offensive material to a user\'s profile all constitute harassment.
In Facebook\'s Safety Center, the company says, "We take privacy very seriously.
We work with law enforcement where appropriate and to the extent required by law to ensure the safety of the people who use Facebook."
Facebook strives to stop these situations before they escalate by giving users the ability to report abusive content when it happens.
Facebook encourages all users to report possible crimes of phishing or hacking scams to the site.
If a friend of yours flags a post as a possible scam, or someone poses as you on the site, Facebook may choose to temporarily disable your account for your own protection while it investigates the situation.
Restore Facebook Account
In order to re-activate your Facebook account, you will have to complete a few steps.
When you log into your account, Facebook will send a re-activation link to the email you signed up with.
Go to your email and click the link.
You will then have to enter a new email address in order to access your account.
If you believe that your account was disabled by mistake or due to a misunderstanding, you can report this issue to the Facebook help center in an attempt to get this process reversed.
The first thing to check is to make sure you have scripting enabled in Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer is integrated into Yahoo Messenger so things that go wrong with IE can affect Yahoo Messenger. Here is the yahoo help page about that: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messeng...
2) In the Start Menu click on Run. Type, without the quotes, "regsvr32 jscript.dll" and then click OK. Next, repeat the process but this time type in the Run box "regsvr32 vbscript.dll" and click OK. Please note, if you are using Windows Vista temporarily disable the User Account Control (UAC). You can easily turn it back on. On the Control Panel (Category View) choose User Accounts and Family Safety, next choose User Accounts, and then click Turn User Account Control on or off.
3) If the above does not fix your problem and you are using Windows XP, you can update your Windows Script to version 5.7. In my experience helping others, this is the step that has helped the most people. Exit all browser windows and chat programs including Yahoo Messenger before installing. run registry cleaner reginout to easily fix it
No polling capability at remote side.If th number you dial is a Personal Web Server it only supports 10 concurrent connections. HP Toptools
usually uses 3 connections for each user, so after three users invoke
Toptools, PWS starts to slow down. Rapidly changing tabs can result in
too many connections temporarily.
you may have registry problem do this
without the quotes, “regsvr32 jscript.dll” and then click OK. Next,
repeat the process but this time type in the Run box “regsvr32
vbscript.dll” and click OK. Please note, if you are using Windows Vista
temporarily disable the User Account Control (UAC). You can easily turn
it back on. On the Control Panel (Category View) choose User Accounts
and Family Safety, next choose User Accounts, and then click Turn User
Account Control on or off.download reginout that may easily solve it