a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I assume the multiple messages you refer to are email messages.
If so, you can delete multiple messages as follows:
1. For messages listed one above the other in a row, use you mouse to select the first message so that is is highlighted. Then hold down your shift key and select the last message in your continuous list of messages. All the messages from the first to the last should now be highlighted (i.e., selected). While in this mode with the messages highlighted, press the delete key on your keyboard, or alternately, use your mouse and select the delete icon at the top of the email screen (it looks like a trash can).
You can also just drag the selected emails while holding the shift key down into your system trash.
2. For multiple messages that are not in a continuous list, while holding down the option key, use your mouse to highlight each message by clicking on it. When all the messages you wish to delete are selected, as above, press the delete key on your keyboard or use you mouse to select the delete button at the top of the email screen.
These instructions are for when you are using the apple mail program. It will likely work with other mail programs.
Select an email to delete
move down the list by e.g. 5 messages
Hold Shift Key Down
Select last message in group of 5
All messages in a row will be selected.
Hit DELETE KEY
They get placed in deleted items in case you wish to recover later.
Select an email to delete
skip down list one or two
Hold APPLE Key (Cmd Key)
Select next message
continue down list
Press APPLE Key just prior to clicking email message
This will allow you to randomly select from a list
Just hit Delete Key when ready
These Keys apply the same principal in many programs on the Mac
You can do the same with a directory in any window.
1. The video below shows how to delete a single mail message. To delete multiple mail message you would do the same thing except to delete several mail messages that are in chronological order you would select the top message...press and hold shift....and scroll down to the last message you want to delete and click on that message which will highlight all messages in between the firs and last message you selected. Release the Shift Key. And Delete.
2. To delete multiple messages that aren't in chronological order click on the first message you want to delete. The press and hold the Option Key (Windows Key if you have 3rd Party Keyboard) and select each message you want to delete and it will highlight all those messages individually. After you select all messages you want to delete let go of the Option Key and click on the Delete icon in the mail menu bar.
This places the deleted emails in your Trash folder within mail. To permanently delete the messages...Right Click on the Trash Icon or hold down Control and then Click on the Trash Icon and select Erase Deleted Items from the drop down menu and they will be permanently deleted and won't take up space on your hard drive.
Want to delete more than a single email message? You can easily delete multiple email messages from the iPad by using the Mail's edit feature. The button on the top right side of the inbox is the edit button. Touching this button will put your inbox into edit mode. Once your inbox is in edit mode, you can select multiple messages by touching each message you want to delete. You then have the option to either delete them by pressing the delete button at the bottom of the screen or moving them to a specific folder by touching the move button.
Losing important emails or accidentally deleting emailsthat you still need can be frustrating. Good news is that Yahoo! Mail providesways to retrieve deleted messages. In fact, whenever you delete a message fromyour inbox, it is automatically transferred to a "Trash" folder incase you need it again in the future. In case your "Trash" folder isemptied, you can still recover deleted messages using Yahoo's"Restore" feature
? Log in to your Yahoo! Mail account.Navigate to the "Trash" folder located at the left portion of thescreen, and then check if the deleted message is there.
? Open the message and select the"Move" option in the Yahoo! mail toolbar. Select "Inbox" orany other existing folder into which you want to transfer the message. It willthen be immediately transferred to your chosen folder.
? Use the "Search" option atthe upper portion of the window if you do not want to browse through severaldeleted emails. Type the email address of the sender or other keywords relatedto the email message and click on "Search."
? Use the "Yahoo! MailRestore" feature to recover mails that have been deleted in the past 24hours. This is if your trash folder is empty and your deleted emails are nolonger available. Click on the "Help" button at the upper portion ofthe screen and then select "Help" once again from the options thatappear.
? Select "Emailing: TheBasics" from the list of "Help topics." Click on "Deletingand Recovering Mails," then choose "Restore Lost or DeletedEmails."
? Read the instructions on how torecover emails that were deleted within the last 24 hours. Complete the requiredform and hit "Submit." You will be prompted once emails are restored.
1. Log in to the Facebook website (see the "Resources" section) with your registered email address and password.
2. Select "Inbox" from the navigation menu. Email messages received from Facebook messaging system load on the screen.
3. Press the "Sent" link. All messages you've sent via Facebook's email system are listed.
4. Select the messages you'd like to delete by clicking on the "X" next to each message. To select multiple messages, click on the box next to each sent message you wish to delete. To select all sent messages, press the "All" button. To deselect all messages, click the "None" button.
5. Click on the "Delete" button from the menu bar.
It seems that Your phone has a virus infected email. Get the firmware update after backingup your data minus the emails and msgs. Get it done from Nokia Care as their method is very safe and removes all viruses etc.