Question about Audio Players & Recorders
My pc doesn't recognise my logik mp3 player. It's loading power but no access to files. Can I fix without a disc, no idea where that could be
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Plug in your player in USB port.After the system reckognizes it right click on My Computer.Select Manage.Computer Management should open.Go to Disk Management.There you`l have disk 0(your hard dribe) and another disk drive which should be YP-1.Right click on YP`s disk folume and select format.Wait a bit,then a dialogue will pop-up.Select format,start the operation and wait until it finishes.After the format is complete your player should work fone.It helped me some months ago and i hope it`ll help you too cuz the situation is exactly the same
Posted on Jan 04, 2007
SOURCE: file error
With your mp3 player not playing any music, press and hold Search/Menu until the menu comes up (1-2 seconds). Scroll to the last chioce, which is Advanced Menu. Press your Play button to select it, select Format, select OK, and your mp3 player will be formatted. This WILL erase all of the music that you have on there, but reload it all with SonicStage, and you should be good to go.
Posted on Nov 15, 2007
SOURCE: ilo mp3 driver
I had the same problem but on different computers, home works great, office won't detect it.
Try using some other computer just to see if it the players fault.
I am loving my ilo, but its just day 2 so hope it stays good
Posted on Jan 14, 2008
i got mine about an hour ago and it works fine. don't drag and drop music files, sync them to the mp3 player using windows media player.
Posted on Jun 02, 2008
Heres how I solved this problem
- I was running XP SP2 with WMP10
(Windows Media Player 10)
- Windows will not recognise the T10 unless it has the right MTP (Media transfer Proticol) drivers. This is the little yellow flag you may see on the task bar adter Windows detects the device and trys to install the driver. The drivers are only found in WMP11. Therefore unless you are running WMP 11 your T10 won't sinc or be recognised.
- The Samsung software wont help- so don't bother even installing it as WMP11 has the drivers and does everything the Samsung software does + more.
- I tried to download and install WMP11 directly from the microsoft website but my PC failed the authentcation so I saved the file to my HD instead.
-I then unpacked the WMP11.exe file using WinRAR which i downloaded for free from http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-2250_4-10745708.html.
- I individually ran the WMP11 install file and then all of the other unpacked files by double clicking on them (it takes some time). This installed WMP 11
- I then shut down the PC, plugged in My T10 and WMP/windows recognised the T10!
I had a friend who alos did the above but had a couple of problems- he uninstalled WMP10, Installed WMP11 using the WinRAR method above and it didn't work. After uninstalling WMP11 and then reinstalling it again using the WinRAR to un pack it it finally worked after a couple of re boots.
Note: Prior to using the above method i googled and tried several other ways to get the T10 recognised and none worked. From what I can tell you Need WMP 11
Hope this helps
Posted on Nov 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 13, 2013 | Matsunichi MF326 MP3 Player
Oct 02, 2011 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Mar 14, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 08, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 05, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 04, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-S616F MP3 Player
May 10, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
Feb 14, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
Apr 04, 2007 | Archos Gmini XS 100 MP3 Player
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: