Question about AOC 19" LED Monitor e950Swn Black
1. Verify the monitor's power cord is plugged firmly into the wall outlet and the back of the monitor.
2. Verify the monitor cable is firmly connected to the computer and the monitor.
3. Verify that you have turned the monitor power switch on.
4. If the power light on the monitor is not on, test the wall outlet (plug in a light or something you know works).
5. If the power light on the monitor is not on, try a different power cord.
6. If the power light is on and yellow or flashing, but nothing displays, or the display is incorrect, borrow a monitor from a friend. If that works, your monitor probably needs replaced.
Posted on May 28, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2015 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 31, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 19, 2011 | Dell Dimension 2350 PC Desktop
Jan 26, 2011 | E-Machines E17T4 17" Flat-Panel TFT-LCD...
Sep 01, 2010 | Acer AL1914 19" LCD Monitor
Jan 12, 2010 | Envision H191W Monitor
Jan 29, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Nov 18, 2008 | Computers & Internet
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: