Question about Konica Minolta MAGICOLOR 2300W LASER Printer
Please follow these instructions to install the toner cartridge in your Konica minolta 2300W laser printer--
Caution: If the current cartridge you are using is a 4500K cartridge, and you forget to reset the printer panel, you will probably get a premature message that reads 'low' or 'empty' or 'replace'.
1. Open the Status Display and check which toner color is empty. Then, choose “toner replace” from the print menu.
2. Select the color of the cartridge you need to replace from the color list box.
3. Select the cartridge capacity (1500 or 4500). Then, click “OK”.
4. When you see the toner indicator on the control panel flashing, open the printer front cover and the carousel will reposition automatically so that the appropriate cartridge can be removed.
5. Take the cartridge from the tow holes in its front and pull it straight out about 6”. Then use your left hand to help pull out the cartridge.
6. Unwrap the new toner cartridge from its package.
7. Remove the sealing tape.
8. Check the colored end of every cartridge to be replaced since this corresponds to a color inside the toner cartridge slots. Install the cartridge in the slot of the same color.
9. Take the cartridge with your left hand and put the thumb and index finger of your right hand into the two holes in the front of the cartridge. Then insert it, making sure that the guides on the cartridge fit into the rails in the carousel. Push the new cartridge gently into the machine.
10. Then, close the printer front cover. The machine will run a calibration cycle which lasts 150 seconds after replacing any consumable. If the cover is opened before the “ready” indictor on the control panel light up and the error indicator turns off, the machine will stop and repeat this cycle.
Please do accept this solution and revert for further assistance.
Posted on Jun 14, 2009
All you do is press the multi color button for the carousel with the cover closed and it will rotate one position, each time you close the door and press the button it rotates one position.
Posted on Sep 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2013 | Minolta magicolor 2300W Laser Printer
Jan 19, 2010 | Minolta magicolor 2300W Laser Printer
Apr 12, 2017 | Konica Minolta MAGICOLOR 2300W LASER...
Sep 01, 2009 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2300DL Laser...
Mar 25, 2009 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2500W Laser...
Jan 26, 2009 | Konica Minolta MAGICOLOR 2300W LASER...
Dec 03, 2008 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2300DL Laser...
Aug 12, 2008 | Minolta magicolor 2300W Laser Printer
Nov 07, 2007 | Konica Minolta MAGICOLOR 2300W LASER...
Jun 23, 2009 | Konica Minolta MAGICOLOR 2300W LASER...
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: