Question about Facebook Apps
My computer was set to return to original status, i lost facebook, my pictures and other sites. want these back.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
avast virus disable it then try it you get the other wise reset the router and re-configure it after reset you get the all configuration in default setting then you easly get it but anti virus disable then work after then you can enable
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
a couple things I've seen
- first the address as posted is invalid (can't find) but if you insert a dot (.) between parents and brickshools then it finds it (http://parents.brickshools.org/)
- if the corrected address is correct it looks like the site is redirected to a secure connection (https vs. http) and then the problem is that the site owner's security certificate has several problems as follows:
The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority. The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid. The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address. these issues were presented to me by Internet Explorer v7.0 - the main address functions (http://brickschools.org/) so it definitely seems to be a security certificate issue on their end. I would speak with the site owner. btw, I'm coincidentally in Toms River :)
Posted on Apr 07, 2009
I think this is due to cookies.
Google Chrome options -
1. Click on "Tools" (Spanner in the right corner under the close page X)
2. Click on "options" (11th option down)
3. Click "under the bonnet"
4. Click "content settings"
5. Keep on the cookies section. Make sure it's on "allow local data......" Click "Exceptions"
6. Type in the facebook ULR
7. Do the same (click exceptions) for all of the others BUT NOT POP UPS!!!
Hope I helped Dr Reed
Posted on Apr 06, 2010
I experience the same since yesterday and this whatever be the browser (tried with IE8, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Opera and Safari for Win XP). So, my connexion works fine for all other sites and using all piece of software. I've also tried to clear browser cache, cookies and history, it's the same... So what next ?
Posted on Jul 22, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2017 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Apr 16, 2015 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Mar 26, 2014 | facebook.com Computers & Internet
Aug 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 10, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Sep 07, 2010 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Aug 11, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Jul 26, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Mar 14, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Feb 26, 2009 | Computers & Internet
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: