Question about Kenwood KVT-516 Car Video Player
It wont select any featuers barley moves
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2011 | 1988 GMC K2500
Dec 30, 2010 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
To calibrate the touchscreen on a nuvi 300 or 600 series:
1. Power the unit On.
2. From the Where to? / View map screen, touch Settings (wrench icon).
3. Touch Display.
4. Touch Recalibrate.
5. A new screen will display that says Press Dot.
6. Touch the center of the dot.
7. Keep touching the center of the dot as it moves around the screen.
8. When Calibration Complete appears on the screen, please touch OK.
The touch-screen will now be recalibrated.
Nov 04, 2010 | Garmin Nuvi 360 Bilingual GPS Navigator...
Oct 24, 2010 | Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver
Oct 24, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 650 GPS Receiver
Apr 08, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 05, 2009 | Garmin StreetPilot c510 Deluxe GPS...
Sep 23, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 200W GPS Receiver
Aug 23, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 200W GPS Receiver
Nov 02, 2007 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: