- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I think that is very unlikely as they seem part of the tube in manufacture. You could contact them direct. The only other alternative would be to use plumbing pipe clips, but they are a bit industrial.
1) Try resetting timer. Aube/Honeywell TI033 7-day 2400watt timer cannot be exposed to temperatures below freezing, even though manual says -5 F. High temperature range is 122 F . This timer has 3-year limited warranty. Internal battery is non-replaceable. http://waterheatertimer.org/Aube-timers-and-manuals.html
2) There is no other programmable in-wall timer that can handle 2400 watts without using contactor.
Hi there, Looking for some help with my TimeGuard ETU2000. I'm not getting any hot water whatsoever, tried boost, reset, resetting timed hot water all that but still no hot water, in fact I kept the main switch button so that it heats up water but no joy till date. Please advice anybody out there..
hi there im having problems with my timer imersion and came here looking for awnser of my own lol any hows just seen your question and if you want to reset the unit completly ive found that press and hold the black setting button in at the same time hold the white program button in so basic hold both buttons in at the same time watch the screen display and you will see it display all the digit featuers when you see that release and its reset hope this helps you
check for power at the wall it should be 240 volts. if that is OK then you need to get a heating element. the towel setting is an automatic cucle if the cloths are not drying then it wont advance the cycle