Question about Oreck MKT800 Vertical Hand Mixer

Open Question

Replacement whisks for Oreck MKT800

I need the replacement whisks for this model

Posted by Anonymous on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where can I find replacement beaters for an oreck mixer?

They no longer seem to sell mixers, so no spares. You could contact them direct from this link.

Or you can look in the main link and see if any for sale are the same. The mixer was probably made in Taiwan and badged 'Oreck'.

mixer beaters replacement parts Google Search

Nov 22, 2016 | Oreck Food Mixers

1 Answer

Need to replace the whisk.were to find for a cooks sm248

Search the internet for:

Make + Model + the word "parts" or "accessories"


Mar 17, 2016 | Food Mixers

1 Answer

Dualit hand mixer stripped gear

one of the coggs that turns the whisk attachments has worn where can I purchase a replacement cogg.

Jan 23, 2012 | Dualit 88400 Mixer

1 Answer

I need a replacement bowl for the braun km32 mixer

I have an extra bowl, but am in need of a regular whisk...any chance you have an extra and we can trade?

Jun 21, 2010 | Braun Food Mixers

1 Answer

Parts for mixer whisks

need beaters for blck & decker mx230 hand mixer

Aug 16, 2008 | K-Tec Food Mixers

Not finding what you are looking for?
Oreck MKT800 Vertical Hand Mixer Logo

Related Topics:

58 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Oreck Food Mixers Experts


Level 3 Expert

2516 Answers

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Level 3 Expert

15171 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Are you an Oreck Food Mixer Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides