Question about RTO Sole F80 Treadmill
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2016 | 2003 Nissan Sentra
Nov 11, 2010 | Cycling
Sep 15, 2010 | 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Jun 02, 2010 | 2004 Dodge Stratus
Mar 07, 2010 | 1994 Honda GL 1500 SE Gold Wing
1. Start the engine when the engine coolant
temperature gauge needle points to C. Allow
the engine to idle until the gauge needle
points between the C and H (normal operating
2. Accelerate the vehicle to 55 MPH (88
km/h), then quickly release the accelerator
pedal completely and keep it released for at
least 6 seconds.
3. Quickly depress the accelerator pedal for a
moment, then drive the vehicle at a speed
of 53 to 60 MPH (86 to 96 km/h) for at least
4. Stop the vehicle.
5. Accelerate the vehicle to 35 MPH (55 km/h)
and maintain the speed for 20 seconds.
6. Repeat steps 4 through 5 at least 3 times.
7. Accelerate the vehicle to 55 MPH (88 km/h)
and maintain the speed for at least 3 minutes.
8. Stop the vehicle and turn the engine off.
9. Repeat steps 1 through 8 at least one more
If step 1 through 7 is interrupted, repeat the
preceding step. Any safe driving mode is acceptable
between steps. Do not stop the engine
until step 7 is completed. If you cannot or
do not want to perform the driving pattern, a
NISSAN dealer can conduct it for you.
Nov 15, 2009 | 2001 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab
Oct 19, 2009 | 2008 Hyundai Elantra
Jul 16, 2008 | Casio Watches
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!