Question about T-Mobile Sidekick II
I took out my battery and took out my sim card and usually when I would put the battery back it would restart on it's own but it seems to be stuck on the opening screen. I put back my sim card thinking it might fix things but it just stays at startup screen with the first icon, it doesn't follow through showing any of the other four icons. Any help?
1) Remove the battery from your device
2) Flip open the screen
3) with the battery removed, press and hold the W key on the keyboard. Press and hold it and don't let go until I say so. :)
4) Put the battery in (you're still holding "W" right? Good). This is a little tricky to do but you can do it.
5) Keep holding W! :)
6) The device will boot to a screen that has a picture of a SK with Xs for eyes and stars spinning around it's head, like it's been clonked on the head. When you see this, you can let go of the "W" key.
7) After a few more seconds you'll see a screen that says "Sorry! Please restart your device by selecting the Reboot button. If this screen appears again, contact Customer Care."
8) Click the Reboot button on the screen, and hope for the best.
Posted on Apr 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2011 | T-Mobile Sidekick
Apr 14, 2010 | T-Mobile Sidekick
Mar 14, 2010 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Mar 11, 2010 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Dec 31, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Oct 05, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick
Oct 03, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick
May 24, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick
May 09, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!