Question about Toshiba Replacement Projector Bulb Projector Lamp for TDP-D2
My tlp xc 2500 can't start, when I push on button it doesn't work, it's stil in standby mode. how can i fix this problem?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Bulb Replacement
the bulb hot indication has nothing to do with the lamp counter.u would have reset the counter as suggetsed by the manufacturer,
this problem is because of the following:
1) wrong bulb
2) cooling fans not working adequately
3) defective ballast
check the above for a solution
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 09, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 28, 2008 | Toshiba TLP S30 Multimedia Projector
Feb 12, 2014 | Toshiba TLP XE30 diamond lamp
Jul 16, 2011 | Toshiba TLP 791 Multimedia Projector
Reset the lamp counter hours of operation for the projector TOSHIBA TLP-T720
1. Turn-off the device by pressing the "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the power cord
2. In the meantime, hold down buttons "ON/STANDBY", "MENU" and "INPUT and plug-in the power cord
3. The lamp operation counter will automatically turn to zero
4. Check if the lettering "0H" appears on the lamp operation counter in the status display
5. After the lamp operation counter has turned to zero, turn off the projector by pressing "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the device.
Sep 02, 2010 | Toshiba TLP T721 Multimedia Projector
Jul 13, 2010 | Toshiba TLP S30 Multimedia Projector
293 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: