- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
That symbol means that the tablet battery is plugged in and is supposed to be receiving charging voltage. If the battery is bad, it may not charge but the tablet will still work with the charger plugged in.
meaning the battery is deffective....it cannot be charged..i suggest use a power bank...if you do not want to open your tablet and replace the battery...use powerbank instead. it is quite bulky and heavy, but it is worth using...when buying powerbanks, look for the highest mAh rating..Mah means miliampere hour...or the discharge value...the higher the value, the longer the time the battery is discharged
Lightning Strike Symbol means that the battery is charging.
If it is shown even when it is not charging then your charging circuit needs to repaired. Just replace the charging IC not a very high cost. Might cost around 5-10USD.
1. Power the Tablet off.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button of the device, then press and hold the Power button.
3. Continue to hold both buttons until a bootloader screen appears.
4. Wait for the prompt that says to "Press <VOL_UP>" then press the Volume Up button to start the process. 5. Navigate to Erase content.
All info on tablet will be deleted but not the info in the SD card
The tablet will complete the hard reset process and reboot into a factory default state.
mine was like this.
At top right hand corner there is a + sign. The chinese next to it means apps. Press
This should bring up the page with symbols. Rond symbol with blue ring inside is settings possibly 3 line 6th symbol along. press
4th line up from bottom has a "a" press. This is language. should give you the english option. Good luck