Question about Samsung HT-TXQ120 Home Theater System Theater System
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
there is no region hack for.......
but please try the following code may be works>>
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. Turn off.
10. Turn player on then off again.
11. Player is now region-free.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
Posted on Feb 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2011 | Samsung HT-TXQ120 Home Theater System...
Jan 02, 2011 | Samsung HT-TXQ120 Home Theater System...
Nov 05, 2010 | Samsung HT-TXQ120 Home Theater System...
May 07, 2010 | Samsung HT-TXQ120 Home Theater System...
Jan 03, 2010 | Samsung HTP-1200 System
Nov 19, 2008 | Samsung HT-TXQ120 Home Theater System...
Jul 06, 2008 | Samsung Televison & Video
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: