Question about Activision Virtual Villagers for Windows
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2011 | Ninja Saga
have you tried this steps???
So this is my tut how to cheat on Ninja saga (Facebook and Orkut) and get more exp and lvl up fast:
So first you need these 2 programs:
1.Cheat Engine (http://www.cheatengine.org/)
So Lets Get Started:
1. Go to your Facebook And open Ninja saga (BUT DONT LOG IN)
2. Now Open CE (Cheat Engine) and for Process put Firefox
3. Now put in Value: "3B0008C25B5E0689" (Hex, 8 bytes ASROM)
4. You Should Get 2 Addresses, right click on 2nd and "Disassemble This Memory Region"
5. You should get new window on that window press right click and "Toggle Break Point"
6. Go Back to Firefox and press play on Ninja Saga
7. Go Back to CE and 2 times press F9
8. On Right Side of that window you should get EAX "XXXXXXXXXXX", press on that and put new value e.g. 144 (that will put you on lvl 2, later i will explain why only lvl 2)
9. Now right click and press "Toggle Break Point"
10. And F9 again
11. And Viola! You're on lvl 2 LoL
So now i will explain why not lvl up immediately on lvl 19....... you Can lvl up your Self only lvl by lvl (so if you wanna be lvl 3 you need to do this hole process over again and in EAX "XXXXXXXXXXXX" put right value), cuz if you lvl up your self immediately on lvl 3 you char will be deleted, this take time but its worth :DDDDD
So these are Values For Each lvl:
1-11 (but you are on start lvl 1)
6-No Code you Must lvl up your self with out cheating
10-No Code you Must lvl up your self with out cheating
17-No Code you Must lvl up your self with out cheating
18-No Code you Must lvl up your self with out cheating
I Did This only till lvl 20 cuz if you go on lvl 21+ you wont have any skills and gold so you cant do quests.........in one word you will be weak..........
Feb 25, 2011 | Ninja Saga
Nov 29, 2010 | Ninja Saga Version 2 Ninja Saga Version 3
Nov 09, 2010 | Samsung Saga Cell Phone
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: