Question about T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Take off the battery and reinsert. Then hold the 2 soft keys (the 2 select buttons at the buttom left and right of the screen) and then press the power button and hold until you see the phone asking if you like to format the phone. Press send (green button).
Posted on Jun 14, 2009
The T-Mobile Dash™ includes a button sequence which can be utilized to perform a hard reset. This method is much more difficult to do but it will perform the reset if the menu options are not available.
Note: Before attempting this procedure make sure to backup your data using ActiveSync. All unsaved data will be lost.
1. Power the device off by pressing and holding the Power key.
Note: If device is unresponsive remove the battery.
2. With the phone off press and hold both soft keys (The two keys directly under the screen, used to open menus.)
3. While continuing to hold the soft keys, press and hold the Power button for 1-2 seconds.
4. Continue holding the soft keys until you see a message that starts with This operation will delete….
5. Release the soft keys.
Note: If you see the standard boot up screen load steps 2 and 3 were not performed correctly.
6. A boot splash screen will appear, followed by a black screen prompting: Press Send to restore factory defaults, Other keys to quit
7. Press the Send key.
8. When prompted to powercycle device, select Ok
Note: Once the hard reset is performed it could take up to a few minutes to completely boot back up.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on Jun 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2015 | Straight Talk LG Optimus Logic Cell Phone
May 22, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jul 18, 2012 | Samsung Corby 2 GT S3850
Apr 06, 2010 | AT&T Sony Ericsson W580i Cell Phone -...
Dec 24, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jun 25, 2009 | T-Mobile Dash Smartphone
Jun 14, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
161 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: