Question about Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One Laser Printer
Scan to usb memory stick
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2013 | Electronics - Others
im not sure what you wat to do or are referring to if you are try to remove the password download dr freeware i have never used or had to use it it reads like it can remove passwords from any usb drives and if you are trying to use it but dont the basics
insert this drive into a usb slot
click start click on my computer you should see your usb drive or
click start all programs accessories open windows explorer navigate to your usb memory stick then go to the information you want to back up select the information right click select copy then back to memory stick select then right click select paste
or select the imformation hold the cursor on then drag it to the memory stick and drop it into it
or select the imformation right click and send to the memory stick
Hope this helps you
Jul 28, 2011 | Maxell 8GB USB 360 USB 308 - 503202 Hard...
Apr 03, 2010 | Sony 2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Memory Card
Feb 11, 2010 | Transcend 4GB JetFlash 110 USB 2.0 Flash...
Jan 01, 2010 | Electronics - Others
Nov 09, 2009 | PNY 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Blue/Black
Aug 06, 2009 | Sony Memory Stick PRO Duo (2GB) for PSP
Jul 15, 2009 | Iomega REV ATAPI HDR B/U KIT CA 6 REV...
Apr 19, 2009 | PNY 2GB microSD Memory Card
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: