1 message notification cannot remove
1) Turn off *all* notifications from the Samsung messaging (sms) app and just forget it's there from now on.
2) Get and install 8sms from Google Play (this is a port of the stock sms app from kitkat 4.4), use this as the default "messaging" app from now on, tested it and it works perfectly.
3) Setup 8sms to use the dark theme which looks great, and turn on its notifications (sound, vibrate)
4) Put Dashclock on the lockscreen for the authentic and beautiful stock android look
5) Get Dashnotifier for Dashclock - this is an extension that lets you point it to *any* app - configure that to watch 8sms notifications
Dec 19, 2013 |
Samsung Galaxy Pocket