Question about Acer G205hv Bd 20" Class Widescreen Lcd Monitor
WE DONT KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE PRODUCT KEY THAT THEY REQUESTING US TO TYPE CAN YOU HELP US TO FIX THE PROBLEM? THEY SAY THAT THE PRODUCT THAT WE ARE USING IS NOT GENUINE
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: acer 5315 model icl50 series
product key is back on your laptop if not there give me detail of OS,
for restarting when you start your laptop keep press button f8 then
there you disable the automatic restart click enter there and enter
if not solve then you have to format your laptop
Posted on Sep 27, 2008
First thing to do before using the function key is to change the displayed resolution of your laptop, make it standard like 1024 x 768.or 800 x 600 resolution.
In Windows XP operating system:
Right click on your desktop screen choose properties, go to settings tab, change the screen resolution.
Then try to use the function key + F5
Posted on Feb 22, 2010
Microsoft Office Product Activation issue Work around
Once Microsoft Office 2007 has been installed with no product key, proceed with the following steps:
1. In Windows Explorer, brose to the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\Proof.en\
2. Right click on Proof.XML file, select "Open With…" in the right click menu.
3. In the "Open With" window, select Notepad to be used to open the XML file. In Vista, if you can’t see the Notepad option, simply double click the "Other Programs" to unhide it.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the Proof.XML to locate the following lines:
</Feature> <Feature Id="SetupXmlFiles" Cost="1248′>
5. Change the AlwaysInsalled to neverInstalled so that the line looks like following:
6. Save the Proof.xml file. In Windows Vista, you may need to take ownership and grant full access permission to yourself before able to modify the file.
7. You can now launch Microsoft Office 2007 application such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and etc without prompting for activation.
As usual, as it’s a hack, and before you purchase a valid product key for it, you won’t be able to AND can’t access any updates or Microsoft Office Online.
Posted on Jun 18, 2010
not to worry you can get and use the clone free for life. no codes either.
www.openoffice.org. Does everything MS can do and more even reads and writes MS files
Please rate my help++++Thanks for using FIXYA
Posted on Jul 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2014 | Microsoft Office Mac Home & Business Multi...
Dec 15, 2012 | Computers & Internet
May 13, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
Jan 27, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Oct 17, 2009 | Gateway FPD1975W 19" LCD Monitor
Jul 02, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite Pro M10 Notebook
Mar 15, 2008 | Gateway FPD2275W LCD Monitor
Nov 07, 2007 | Star Logic 17" LCD Monitor
10 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: