Question about Cell Phones
Shut off won't turn on.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
does your system have adequate ventilation? disconnect external devices, memory, expansion cards, hard drive and optical drive. then check if system will still turn off. if it still turns off, you will need to replace the motherboard. if it doesnt, try reconnecting the removed components one by one to determine which causes the issue.
Posted on Dec 03, 2009
I see so many here with no sound/nopicture issues:
1. IF sound main fuse/s are good.
2. If no power or standby check main fuse, standby power supply and any signsof damage you can see---burnt parts etc.
3. almost all these sets the troubleshooting involves checking voltages on the main power board to narrow down theproblem.
4. Be safe and if you do not know what you are doing don't open the set.
Answers to issues:
1. RE:fuses---if a blown fuse is found get a good replacement(not the genericones like Radio Shack). Many fuses are special even aside from amperage--Don'tput a higher rated amperage fuse in the set for any reason.
2. RE: power supply in set: if total dead aside from main fuse the set uses astandby power supply that runs 7/24 and a main supply (some are combined andsome not.
Here aside from checking fuses you want to examine all the filter caps on thepower/standby to see if any are puffed up or buldged up in some fashion--Iattach a photo of a good one---top should be silver metal and PERFECTLY flatand have no brown material coming out on top or bottom.
What happens in the standby area is they use caps with too low a voltage rating(saves money) which causes them to fail in a year or two---the standby runs7/24 and the heat dries out the caps and they fail.
3. Trouble shooting consists of the above and then at some point you have to buyand try a board to see if it fixes it or not.
4. Safety first--no TV set is worth getting injured or even killed over.If set is opened at least look for puffed up and bad caps like in thisphoto.
Posted on Apr 29, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2015 | Alcatel Cell Phones
on Jan 29, 2016 | ALCATEL-LUCENT USA INC A382G The Big Easy...
Oct 05, 2014 | 2014 Honda CR-Z
Aug 24, 2014 | Cell Phones
Apr 07, 2014 | Alcatel Cell Phones
Jul 15, 2013 | Alcatel Cell Phones
May 30, 2013 | Alcatel Cell Phones
Dec 06, 2012 | Alcatel Cell Phones
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!