- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
FitbitDec 12, 2015 - To charge your tracker: Remove your tracker from the wristband: Insert your tracker into the charging cable. Insert the charging cable into a USB port or UL-certified USB wall charger. Your Flex's LED indicator lights will pulse to show the battery level every few seconds.
UL means "Out of Lock". The synthesizer is having a problem. This can have many causes. Did someone try to modify it for expanded channels, that is mostly what causes this. If the radio is factory original it could be the VCO, the PLL chip or the reference oscillator that is causing the problem. The reference oscillator is the easiest to check; listen on a shortwave receiver if you can hear a carrier coming from the CB at 10.240 MHz (hold the receiver antenna real close to the CB)
Hi, UL means Unbalanced load in Whirlpool Cabrio.... UL is displayed when the machine/motor control detects an off-balance load, and is steady on while the washer runs a mini-cycle to rebalance the load. Display clears if mini-cycle successfully rebalanced the load. If the mini-cycle is unsuccessful, uL will flash until the door lid is opened, allowing the customer to view and redistribute the load....
for using FixYa. ULis
displayed when the machine/motor control detects an off-balance load, and is
steady on while the washer runs a mini-cycle to rebalance the load. • Display
clears if mini-cycle successfully rebalanced the load. • If
the mini-cycle is unsuccessful, uL will
flash until the door lid is opened, allowing the customer to view and
redistribute the load. Please do rate the solution if the issue is
resolved or post a comment for further assistance. Thanks Rylee
It could be set on car #2. Press function for 8 seconds and a light next to lock should come on. If the light next to unlock and lock (two lights) then it is set to #2 car (you can operate 2 cars with one remote). All you have to do is press function again to toggle between the two cars. You want to end up with only one light showing.
So, hold function for 8 seconds, then after a light shows, release and press function until you only see the one light.
1. UNPLUG TV
2. HOLD IN VOLUME DOWN &INPUT buttons on TV
3. Plug in the TV. (the TV will turn itself on).
4. A blue "K" should now be showing on the TV screen, release the buttons.
5. Press and release the VOLUME DOWN & CHANNEL DOWN buttons simultaneously on the TV. (A blue service menu will appear on the screen).
6. Using the remote, press the DOWN SELECT button once. (The highlighted line should read INDUSTRY INT (+CAUSE) OFF
7. Using the remote, press VOLUME UP once (OFF changes to ON).
8. Press ENTER. After a few seconds the screen turns green and shows - Industry INIT success - at the top of the screen.
9. Unplug the AC cord for 10 seconds then plug back in.
Good Luck, big IRISH.
PS; I did not make this up... it's from SHARP> again good luck...you may have to do this several times....too...get the timming down.
Your Child Lock has been turned on.
Press the power button of the remote for about 8
seconds. No buttons of front panel and remote can be
operated now and Lock indicator (“LOCK”) will be
displayed on window display.
To release child lock,
press the power button of the remote control for
about 8 seconds.