Question about Televison & Video
Using a iTech 12 in 1 universal remote I would like the code for a DGTEC recorder. Model DG-DABPVR1TB
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is the user's manual for a Phillips remote control. There is a list of codes in it. They should be rather universal. There's also instructions as to how to program it. I believe that there is a way to program it without using the codes.
Programming with Code Search
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
4. Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction to forward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jun 20, 2008
Here Are Some codes 000, 003, 004, 005. 006, 007, 019, 096, 098, 099, 100, 101, 102, 103, 129, 179, 181, 188, 190, 203, 212, 233. For t.v.'s............Hope this is help full.. : )
Posted on May 07, 2009
These are the codes for Sharp TV; 0079 0123 0063 0020 0004 0009 0226 0266 0006 0095 0122 Visit the site named 'Electro-help' for more details. Check this link and select the site. View it in 'Flip card' option, which can be selected from the drop down box menu at the left top corner or the display window. It will make search easy. Setup proceedings are described there in detail. Check this link too.
Posted on Aug 06, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
New updates available for service issues such as freezing and start up/ recording issues (firmware 2011) are also available from the DGTEC website.download and put on usb drive
Please update software first before replacing hardware...
From DGTEC Website Software Upgrades page: -
Click on the relevant link below to download the latest software update for your DGTEC product. For further help and assistance, please access the DGTEC Call Centre via the Support page.
* DG-FV500PVR Upgrade (zip file 4.3Mb)
* DG-HD6760 Upgrade (rar file 2.3Mb) Upgrade instructions DG-HD6760 (25Kb)
DG-FV500PVR - 500GB HD PVR WITH TWIN TUNER (FREEVIEW)
DG-HD6760 - HD SET TOP BOX WITH USB RECORDING
DG-HDMP1080 - HD MEDIA PLAYER
DG-HDMP1080P - WIRELESS HD MULTI MEDIA PLAYER / STB
DG-HDMP1080TT - HD MEDIA PLAYER WITH TWIN TUNER
DG-HDMP500TT - (NEW MODEL RELEASE)
DG-DABVPR1TB - 1TB HD PVR WITH TWIN TUNER WITH INTEGRAT
DG-DABPVR500GB / DG-DAB+500PVR- 500GB HD PVR / TWIN TUNER WITH INTEGRATED
TV-6600 BAUHN UNIT- 500GB HD TWIN TUNER PVR
GG-HD1200PVR- BAUHN UNIT WITH TWIN TUNER
Note: - Master Override Password 1973
Read instructions carefully before commencing. Software needs to be carried out while the PVR is cold. Go to "Telefix" website and select "Service Guide" or "Download Service Manuals" and download software to a location on the PC Hard Drive.
Unzip file and copy "usb.upg" software onto a blank USB Memory Stick.
Plug USB Stick to USB port of PVR
Connect Power to PVR and switch on so that that the booting process commences.
Press 'Menu' button and scroll left or right by using the arrow buttons to find 'Installation' then press OK to select.
Note: PVR may freeze and not allow selection. Several attempts will be required to enable selection. If problem persists, switch OFF PVR to allow it to cool down then try again or use the alternative method.
1a. Disconnect mains power.
2a. Plug USB Memory Stick to USB port.
3a. Press and hold the CH down arrow button on the unit and then connect mains power.
4a. When the display starts counting down release channel button and the upgrade interface will appear on screen.
7. Scroll down to 'USB Menu' by using the arrow down button then press 'OK' to select.
8. Scroll down to 'USB Upgrade' by using the arrow down button then press 'OK' to commence software update.
· Note: - Please do not shutdown PVR or remove USB Stick during the update process. When the update is complete the PVR will power down and reboot again as normal.
Once the update has completed, reset the PVR by restoring back to Factory Default.
Press Menu ? Installation ? Factory Default ? enter password 0 0 0 0 ? Select 'Yes' ? press OK to rescan channels.
Check Software Version, Press Menu ? Installation ? Version Info ? OK
Apr 11, 2015 | Televison & Video
Mar 05, 2015 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Oct 10, 2014 | Televison & Video
Aug 02, 2014 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Mar 30, 2014 | Televison & Video
May 30, 2013 | Televison & Video
May 04, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jul 07, 2012 | Televison & Video
Apr 01, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!