Question about Toys
Model 1894 daisy bb gun, won't fire.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) **** the gun and look through the hole in the top, half way down the barrel.
2) You should see a BB loaded into this area.
- if no bb is present and you can see a circular magnet, then it is not loading.
3) if the bb is present and does not exit the barrel when you fire the gun, then the bb is deformed and will require the rifle to be dissasembled and rodded through the back side, forcing the bad bb out of the way.
4) If no bb or magnet is present through the hole, call daisy for a replacement. This indicates the shot tube has moved and will no longer load.
Posted on Aug 17, 2009
try this link it has all the info u need
Bucky's Daisy Parts & Sales
Ron & Jenn Scalzo
1338 Hibiscus Drive
Cape Coral, FL 33909-5113
Posted on Mar 05, 2010
If you need a repair manual contact me. I purchased one a year or so ago to make repairs on a couple I had and have since scanned it in to my computer so it can be emailed out. It's a big file. If you're interested let me know.
Posted on Apr 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2016 | Daisy BB Gun Pistol CO2 BB Gun Repeater...
Sep 26, 2015 | Daisy Powerline 880 Air Gun Kit
Sep 03, 2012 | Toys
Oct 24, 2011 | Simple Shoes Daisy 4x Bb Gun Air Rifle...
Mar 28, 2010 | Daisy Toys
Oct 10, 2009 | Daisy Toys
Apr 05, 2009 | Toys
Mar 23, 2009 | Sport & Outdoor - Others
Dec 12, 2017 | Lionel Toys
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!