Question about Finance

1 Answer

Centrelink services online

Put in a claim 6 months ago and still waiting for payment even though have provided court papers stating I have the children ,filled out change of care arrangement papers, my ex has been contacted by centre link and child support and proved she wont participate,been stuffed around badly by untrained staff provided a profit and loss statement as requested and been told payment will be in by 21/3/14, am broke and very annoyed as it is my first ever time on any sort of benefit and need it sorted today.PLEASE HELP

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • Master
  • 23,251 Answers

All we can do is sympathise. The system sucks.

Posted on Mar 20, 2014


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I am 62 years old in January 2018 and have not worked since December 2016. I have been using a superannuation cash payout since then. Can i apply for newstart allowance,i am looking for work now

You do not have to fill in a claim form for Newstart Allowance. However, you must register an intent to claim for Newstart Allowance. This means you can get your payment from the earliest possible date.Jul 13, 2017

Centrelink - Newstart Allowance - Assistance - Assistance ACT

Newstart Allowance - How to claim - Australian Government ... Sign into myGov. Go to your Centrelink online account and start the Newstart claim. You must agree to make some commitments while you get Newstart payments.

Newstart Allowance - Complete the online claim - Australian ... Your claim for Newstart will take around 30 to 60 minutes to complete online.

Newstart Allowance - Who can get it - Australian Government ... Aug 27, 2017 - You need to meet eligibility requirements to get Newstart Allowance.

Can apply for newstart allowance Google Search

Nov 29, 2017 | Computers & Internet

2 Answers

I have received a traffic fine for R400 and I am unemployed I cannot pay it what should I do?

The obvious answer is to suck it up, pay it, and stop driving in ways that are likely to get you traffic fines. Or stop driving altogether and take public transportation or get a bicycle. You could accept your responsibility and stop driving, putting that gas money toward your fine instead. That seems a bit harsh, but you kind of had to expect such a response.

You might also be able to call the treasurer or wherever the fine is due to and ask them if there is some sort of payment plan you can work out. I'm not sure where you're located, but here in the United States part of the fine often includes "court costs" which gives you the right to go to court and plead your case. Sometimes there are options such as performing community service in place of the fine.

Sep 21, 2017 | GPS

1 Answer


try the calculator

Centrelink - Rate Estimators
Family Assistance - Youth Allowance Comparison Estimator ... your possible Centrelink, Family Assistance, Child Support, or Child Care payment rate(s).

Online estimators - Australian Government Department of Human ... Feb 10, 2017 - Rate estimator. Use the rate estimator to calculate: Centrelink payments, including pensions and allowances; Family assistance, including ... CENTRELINK BENEFITS Google Search

May 22, 2017 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

When can I get my next $500.00 from Centrelink?

It sounds like you mean a Centrelink advance. You can only apply for one every 12 months. Check the date your last one was approved and add a year - that's the next date you can apply for a new advance. This date can be checked and advances applied for using the Centrelink online service.
Also, there are other loans and payments available depending on your needs. For example, if you need equipment to start a new job (like tools, safety gear, etc) Centrelink may be able to advance that money in addition to a normal advance.

Nov 11, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Can I view my centrelink account to see credits and debits please.

Go to MyGov and set up your centrelink account there. It is the latest idea from our government. (use your customer number and add a password) Write down your password and put it where you can get it easily if you forget. (Under a magnet on the fridge, or on a filing cabinet).
Go to Humanresources and click on Centrelink. Log in and check your payments for 2014 - 2015. They should be there. Also, you should be receiving Centrelink online letters to let you know of any changes. You can also check by logging into your bank account. Set up a username and password with your bank online.

Oct 16, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer


that totally depends on what your contract says. you would be wise to read it and to call the company that you owe the money to and try to work out a payment plan that will help you get caught up. they will work with you because they don't want to take it to court. good luck and I will put you on my pray list that God will help you with this problem.

May 06, 2014 | Health & Beauty

1 Answer

Log on centrelink online

yes and no. Go online to centrelink and ask them to call you back on their contact page with a mobile phone number as they will not do anything online and most likely will once they have you on the phone and confirm your identity and will help you. The reason is how long it takes on hold to get through to centrelink other wise wait on hold for 50 minutes on the phone or longer.

Apr 21, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Centrelink human services au

Sorry for your loss.........I think the form is this one

or this

"Pension Bonus Bereavement Payment
Pension Bonus Bereavement Payment is a tax free lump sum payment for the surviving
partner of a deceased Pension Bonus Scheme member who did not make a successful
claim for Age Pension and Pension Bonus before they died.
To qualify you must satisfy residence and other requirements. The amount of the payment
will depend on the amount of Pension Bonus that would have been paid to your deceased
partner had they successfully claimed Age Pension and Pension Bonus before they died."

Jan 09, 2014 | Clothing

2 Answers

Warranty coverage of defective laptop with minor spill damage

HP will probably argue that the warranty is voided by the spill. Check the terms of the "HP Carepack" very carefully. It may be technically legal, but it isn't fair. I suggest asking for a manager in the customer service department; that person should have the authority to resolve your case or be able to escalate it to someone who does. Be prepared to state when the display problem first occurred and whether it began before the spill or much later. If the manager is reluctant to give you any relief, a tactful reminder that HP's reputation is at stake may help.

If that doesn't work, you may have to file a small claims court case in the jurisdiction named in your warranty documents. Research the small claims process in that state and decide whether it's worth the trouble and possible expense.

Jul 25, 2017 | HP Computers & Internet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Finance Logo

Related Topics:

576 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Finance Experts

Bill Boyd

Level 3 Expert

45659 Answers


Level 2 Expert

180 Answers


Level 3 Expert

1860 Answers

Are you a Finance Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides