you probably will need to update the firmware
D2_961 Firmware Update Instruction:
1. Download the D2_Firmware in the link below
2. Use an archiving software (Winzip, WinRar, 7 zip etc.) to extract the Firmware Update package and export it to your computer's local disk (ex. C:\)
3. Open up the zip file and there will be 3 folders as shown in image
4. Open "Pad Product Tool 1.05_02" folder and click on "setup.exe" to install update tool.
Click "Next" all the way until the program starts installing. Click "Close" when the software has done installing.
5. Open up "Pad Product Tool"
6. Click the
icon and choose the firmware file "jellybean_atm7029_m2909_131216.fw" from the "FW_m2909_961_1115_1216" folder.
7. When the firmware file loads, it will show up on the PAD Product tool.
8. Now, click and hold down the "Volume - "key on the tablet.
9. While holding down "Volume - " key, connect the tablet to a PC using the USB cable.
10. Still holding down "Volume - "key, use a paper clip (or a small pin) and press the "Reset" button on the back of the tablet ONCE (and let go)
icon will turn into
. Click it to start the firmware update.
12. After the update is complete, remove the USB cable first, then turn on the tablet.
13. The initial start up time may take up to 50+ seconds.
14. After initial start up, tablet will require a reset. Please press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds to reset the unit.