Question about Astak Home Security

Open Question

How do i convert my astak rca to connect to my pcs usbs


Posted by on


3 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 148 Answers

SOURCE: USB to Ethernet adapter for printer

to run your printer on the network follow this steps. ist add your printer in your 1PC then share it. then add printer to your pc3, pc4.

To do this go to Start Menu/printer and faxes/add printer/follow add printer website. Do this process again to PC2, PC3

Posted on Mar 16, 2008

  • 4234 Answers

SOURCE: i have old tv with rf connection need to adapt to rca plugs

Simply insert the converter between the curent cable and the TV. The converter should have come with a short RF cable that you can use between teh converter and the TV. I have incluede a before and after line diagran below.


BEFORE: cable==> TV
AFTER: Cable==> converter ==>TV

Posted on Feb 25, 2009

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do i setup a astsk 840t wireless camera with a astak 2.4 wireless reciever to a tv with rv jacks ?? What jumper do i buy??

Hello James Waligora,

I've had a lot more trouble trying to decipher what we are talking about "rv" jacks ...

and since you provided ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE about the
"TV" ... I'm just going to BULLDOZE ahead with
my OWN conclusions... "TYPICALLY" will be used a lot.

ASTAK 2.4GHz cameras are a pretty straight forward
set-up ... with the receiver POSITIONING being your only challenge... Two REGULAR Twin LEAD RCA jack ended
cords should be sufficient... LEAD LENGTH is for your ease of adjusting for best reception.

If you already have ECHO, ALEXA... x10 devices (etc.) you
can TYPICALLY expect interference

The yellow is all you need for "video" the OTHER
you can stick in the red or white audio input of your "TV"
for sound (red typically means right side
(Left being what's left... again typically white)

from the RED, BLUE GREEN inputs...
While they are VIDEO... they are called "composite"
and ARE NOT COMPATIBLE with your single lead
Yellow corded RCA PLUG...!!

** Don't even try: Not compatible... not.

TYPICALLY 2.4 GHz is low power straight line
(easily interrupted radio signal that is over used)...

ASTAK instructions:
(ah... ) they do come with manuals... but the FIRST SITE
I attempted to access for you set off EVERY internet security protection I have... EXERCISE CAUTION THERE...!!!

Audio Video Cables ShowMeCables com

Astak 811T Wireless DIY Mini Spy Surveillance Hidden Pinhole Color Video...

Nov 12, 2016 | Astak Home Security

1 Answer

Can I connect my i pad wirelessly to my hp pcs 1210

yes using the usb cable but remember you will have to download itunes from apple website n have to download a converter to convert audio or video data for your ipad to accept it

Oct 02, 2015 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies

1 Answer

What comes with a "astak cm918t night vision security camera"? How do I and what does it hook up to?

If there is a place for an antenna then it is wireless. You can use any computer monitor, doesn't have to be anything specially made for it. You will however need the wireless receiver and you will still need power to the camera. On top of that you will need a DVR for recording unless you have no intent of recording then you can hook it to the monitor with will take a converter to match the inputs properly.

Sep 02, 2014 | Astak Home Security

1 Answer

Would like to rewire Astak CM-918 camera due to missing hardware

Red and black, are power; white to a rc plug center pin yellow to the center pin of a rc plug and there should be a bare wire you need to split it off to the outside section of the yellow and white rc plug

Nov 26, 2013 | Astak Home Security

1 Answer

I want to download driver pk-101

There are no drivers needed for this unit, the usb cable is only for power charging If there is the case to be connected to a computer, the you need a vga to rca adapter like this one:

Aug 05, 2012 | Optoma Pico PK-101 DLP Projector

1 Answer

Can I use The computer USB link To PS2 USB to play on my Lcd screen attached to my Desk top Computer.Thank you. Victor

You are not able to use USB to send video out of the PS2. What you would need to do is figure out what video inputs your computer has, if any. Most don't come with any, unless there is a seperate video card attached to the machine. If you have this then there may be an S-Video connection on this card. Most cards with this connection can use it for input or output, but sometimes need a seperate "dongle" or box with cable, to allow for this to occur. If you have this connection on the card then you can find a S-Video to RCA adapter and then run the Yellow RCA from your PS2 into this adapter, then plug the S-video on the other end into the PC. You will also need a 3rd party software to view the video. I use Nero Recode, which is a part of the Nero Burning Rom package. There are many other products out there that allow the same thing, try a few trials and see what works best for you.
You can also then get an RCA to 1/8" headphone jack converter and plug the red and white RCA's from the PS2 into the adapter, then plug the 1/8" headphone jack into the Line IN on your soundcard on the pc and then you will have video and audio coming into the pc.
Let me know if this helps or if you need more info.

May 01, 2010 | Sony Video Game Consoles & Games

1 Answer

I just purchased a used Logitech Z-340 bass speaker. It has a power cable and what looks like a S-video connector. What kind of cable and where do I plug it in? Also if I need a adapter. Thanks in advance.

Try to go to an electronics store that has converter on your connector. I guess it is something like RCA jack but look for RCA connection and converter for USB plug in type of. Some old type laptop logitech you've bought would be used since some PC has RCA jack plug in at the back of it.
Anyway, look for the one I said earlier, an RCA to USB converter-connector.

Feb 07, 2010 | Altec Lansing Multimedia Computer Speakers

1 Answer

Audio Connection For GT-USB Turntable

The red/white plugs on the cable are called "RCA jacks", you'll need to get an adapter which will convert the rca jacks into one stereo pin jack to plug into the input jack of your computer

Apr 02, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders

Not finding what you are looking for?
Home Security Logo

Related Topics:

23 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Astak Home Security Experts

Tammy Bishop

Level 1 Expert

4 Answers

Robert Kulkofsky
Robert Kulkofsky

Level 2 Expert

199 Answers

Nitin Khatri
Nitin Khatri

Level 2 Expert

62 Answers

Are you an Astak Home Security Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides