Question about HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Error codes are: toner light is orange warning light is orange ready light is green start button light is green Does this just mean my toner is empty? sounds like it is close to their "fatal error code" except for the toner light. I don't want to spend a bunch of money on a new toner cartridge if my printer is broken. Thank you, Cynthia
You might try a recycled cartridge and have a lot less invested.Sounds like your cartridge is empty.Is print quality bad or light?
Posted on Apr 15, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hp laserjet 1320 problem
This is an error state that is not described at HP site.
Try to do a hard reset:
1) Turn off the printer
2) Press and hold down the green GO button
3) Turn the printer on and continue to hold the green GO button for at least 5 seconds, but not longer than 15 seconds. During the process, the Attention LED will turn on.
4) Release the GO button.NOTE: If both the Attention light and the Ready LEDs turn on before the GO button is released, the cold reset procedure must be started over at step 1.
5) The printer LEDs begin cycling. The cold reset process runs until completion and the printer returns to the Ready state.
Hope it will help you
Posted on Jan 24, 2008
Manual Feed or Continuable
This state can be reached in
the following circumstances:
● Manual feed
● Out of paper for the
● General continuable error
● Memory configuration error
● Personality/Job related
To recover from the error and
print whatever data is possible,
press the GO button.
If the recovery is successful,
the printer goes to the
Processing Data state and
completes the job.
If the recovery is unsuccessful,
the printer returns to the
Continuable Error state.
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2014 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Aug 13, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Jul 23, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Mar 23, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Oct 28, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Sep 25, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
May 19, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
May 27, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Jan 24, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Nov 16, 2007 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
686 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!