- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Press MENU # 1 9 3 4 in sequence rapidly. The LCD panel should now display TECH.
2. Press MENU, and then press ENTER. The LCD panel will display Tech Mode.
3. Press the left arrow (<) button once. The operator panel will display NEW CARTRIDGE.
4. Press ENTER. The operator panel will display [YES].
5. Press ENTER. The toner warning message should be gone.
6. To exit TECH MODE, press MENU # 1 9 3 4 in rapid succession, as if you were dialing a phone number. The operator panel should no longer display TECH.
Call your cellular service provider and request Tech Support. Explain the problem and request assistance to perform a Hard Re-set. Tech support will walk you through the process. If that doesn't work, Tech Support can continue to assist you until a solution is found. It doesn't cost anything to call your cell phone company's Tech Support either.
This is a better option than attempting repair yourself and possibly doing more harm. They'll be glad to help.
The only way to find the answer to your question is to have a trained Samsung tech troubleshoot the set. You might call 1-800-Samsung. They can recommend a qualified tech in your area. Too many causes of symptom to nail down here.