Question about HP Designjet T610 InkJet Printer
Its making some noise as if its failing to hook up with some things in side.
Star wheel motor assembly broken. HP part no Q6718-67017.
To confirm: Enter in to diagnostic menu as
Entering the Diagnostics Menu
1. Make sure the printer is switched off with the Power key on the front of the printer and not with the power switch on the back of the printer.
2. Press and hold the Up and OK keys. While holding the Up and OK keys down, press the Power key to turn on the printer, then release it while continuing to hold down the Up and OK keys. Wait until the HP logo appears in the front-panel display, then release all keys.
3. In the Diagnostics menu, select a diagnostic test with the arrow keys and press the OK key to begin the highlighted test.
4. Select scan axis > enter ok
5. Select star wheeler lifter > enter ok
follow the message.. check for the result.. If its OK then start wheel is good.. If any error persists.. you need to replace star wheel unit..
Only professional can do the part replacement, not suggestible to user to replace this part..
For technical guys:
1. Power off the unit, remove power & data(USB/Network) cable.
2. Remove formatter & housing
3. Remove front cover
4. Remove screws(Left cover)
5. Remove left side panel(ch 538-67005)
6. Remove pinch arm leaver
7. Remove left cover
8. Remove spit on
Follow the snaps:
Best of luck....
Posted on Mar 20, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2015 | 1994 Cadillac DeVille
Jul 29, 2017 | 1994 Chevrolet Camaro
Dec 04, 2010 | 1993 Buick Regal
Apr 15, 2010 | Fluke Networks Fluke T+PRO Electrical...
Apr 01, 2010 | 1994 Plymouth Voyager
Jan 14, 2010 | Kenmore 55612 / 55614 / 5561 / 655619 Side...
May 26, 2009 | GE (PSS26MSRSS) Side by Side Refrigerator
Feb 12, 2009 | 1994 Jeep Cherokee Country
Aug 03, 2008 | 1993 Ford Tempo
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!