- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the Computer restarts randomly, then the issue might be due to any damaged Operating System Files.
But, if the Computer shuts down randomly, it is due to the Processor.
All the Processors will be designed in such a way that, if there is any overheating issues, the Computer will shut down randomly.
The overheating might occur due to the malfunction of the Cooling Fan in the Computer.
As this is a overheating issue, it would be better to get the Unit examined at the Service Center.
Replacing the Cooling Fan in the Computer should resolve the issue.
Does the lamp actually light up and project? If not, it's probably a dead bulb. Are there any flashing lights that might be displaying an error code? How dow you know it's not overheating? Remove the filter and give it a good cleaning. Some projectors measure airflow and, even though the heat hasn't built up, the projector shuts down because it predicts overheating will occur due to insufficient airflow.
This would seem to be heat-related as these lamps get hot rather quickly. The first quick and dirty solution - try cleaning the filter which is under a panel on the bottom of the projector. Another fix - be sure the projector is plugged into an image source; i.e. computer or DVD player. Sometimes these units will go into standby mode without a signal. More difficult fix - be sure the fan is runningn. When it shuts down, the fan should keep running until the lamp cools, then it will shut down. If the fan isn't working the temperature build-up with shut the projector off. Replacing the fan may be a job for a tech.
There is a heat sensor cutting down the power. The sensor is located on the upper side between lamp and fan and is monitoring the air temperatur. I don't know what is causing the sensor to switch - excessive heat or simply age or ... . Anyway un screwed this sensor and my problem disappeared.
Possibly a stronger fan would solve the problem too.
ALSO CHECK YOUR FAN. IF THE FAN OR A HEAT SINK IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY (I.E. THE FAN MAY JUST NEED TO BE CLEANED OR REPLACED, THERE SHOULD BE A SMALL HEAT SINK. IF CLOUDED W/DUST, IT WILL KEEP THE OPERATION SHORT). ALSO CHECK IF YOU HAVE SET ANY TEMPERATURE SHUTDOWN PARAMETERS. IF YOUR LAMP HEATS UP FOR SO LONG AND REACHES A TEMPERATURE THAT WILL AFFECT THE CIRCUITS, THIS OF COURSE WILL SHUT DOWN YOUR UNIT UNEXPECTEDLY. HOPE THIS HELPS...JGUAM