- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your Pro-96 is the Radioshack equivelent of the Uniden 93xlt.
If Radioshack website does not have the software available for download, you could try the Uniden web site and download the software for their 93xlt, as it's the identical radio with different Make/Model, but made in Japan in the same factory.
My guess is Radioshack would have the software to download, as these radios are still current models.
You're probably not actually flashing the firmware, but downloading the utility to do so. Follow these steps:
1. Quit all other open applications. Open the MacBook Pro EFI Firmware update which is in your Utilities directory
2. Click Shut Down in the MacBook Pro EFI Firmware Update window and wait for your computer to shut down.
3. Press and hold the power button on your MacBook Pro until the power indicator light flashes repeatedly, then release the power button to begin the update.
A status bar indicates the progress of the update.
Important: Do not interrupt the update.
Your computer restarts automatically when the update is completed and opens the MacBook Pro EFI Firmware Update.
Perhaps you have some outdated drivers.
May I suggest, VersionTracker Pro $29.95 http://www.versiontracker.com/windows/ Keeping your software and drivers current helps keep your PC running smoothly, but locating and matching the right updates for your machine can be frustrating and time-consuming. With VersionTracker Pro, you don't need an IT department. VersionTracker Pro scans your hardware AND software to determine the right updates for your drivers and applications.