- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This can also be caused when the upper cassette tray (for small paper
stock / photo paper) becomes detached from the lower tray. There is a
gear attached to the lower paper tray which handles movement of the
upper paper tray. Make sure that moving this gear causes the upper
paper tray to move. If it doesn't, then you need to snap the upper
paper try on a little better.
This can also be caused when the upper cassette tray (for small paper stock / photo paper) becomes detached from the lower tray. There is a gear attached to the lower paper tray which handles movement of the upper paper tray. Make sure that moving this gear causes the upper paper tray to move. If it doesn't, then you need to snap the upper paper try on a little better.
sure your paper tray button is set to get paper from the bottom paper
cassette which is the tray that slides into the bottom of the printer.
you switch the paper tray selection button* to use the rear feed tray
you'll probably find it will print faxes successfully or you can put
paper in the cassette tray...
*The paper tray selection
button is just under (and slightly right of) the "Memory Card" button
and has an icon image of the printer with two LED's (top and bottom).
These lights indicate which of the trays is currently selected...
You can use the paper cassette located at the bottom of the printer, on the front when the output paper tray is closed concealing the paper feed switch, the usb port and the cassette lamp.
1 Gently pull out the cassette from the printer.
2. Remove the cover from the cassette.
3. Place your paper in the cassette tray.
a. when using A5 or larger sized paper (non standard sized paper, pinch the tab and extend the cassette if needed.
b. legal sized paper is not loadable in the cassette
4. Do not load paper above the load limit mar4k.
5. Make sure the print side of the paper is facing down.
6. Align the paper stack against the right side of the cassette
7. Slide the paper guides so they fit the loaded paper stack.
8. The paper cassette will hold up to 150 sheets of plain paper, however you do not eant to stack any more than 50 sheets in the Paper Output Tray.
9. Reinsert the cassette into the printer. Then set the cover on the cassette. Now make sure the cassette is pushed al the way into the printer. (If long paper was used and the cassette was extended iy will now extend beyond the front of the printer
10. Prepare the paper output tray by opening the front cover and pulling out the tray extension until extended completely.
11. Press the paper feed switch so the cassette lamp lights.
You can slo select the paper source with the printer driver if you prefer .
pull cassette out and look inside the cassette bay on the left side. there is a white gear that lifts up your paper. that might have come unseated. make sure its seated in right by pushing it back in. last but not least, make sure you don't have your rear paper stopper in cassette pushing paper too hard against the front of cassette preventing paper from raising up.
that problem before, after I checked the sensors, feed unit and mechanism
nothing is wrong or broken but still NO PAPER indicates on the display .I only
noticed with the machine is the cassette tray or the paper tray, when you try
to pullout the cassette tray and look at its left side, there is missing parts
on it. There is a spring and actuator on it that will engage on the feed unit
drive. Try to find the same machine and look at the cassette tray to see the
missing parts on it. You can buy a new cassette because the parts that is
missing maybe not available.
is the copier seeing the paper in the cassette, if yes then your pick up assy. connectors could be loose or your pick up assy s. are bad. try switching the assy first before replacing also check your connectors