Question about SDI iHome iH5 Docking Station, FM Transmitter for Apple iPod (047532889017)
Everythin works on my iHome like the lights and the clock and the alarm but it will not play the radio or my ipod..its just fuzzy and says AU on the screen. PLEASE HELP!!
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Radio doesn't work on ihome ih9
Just purchased a used iH9 and I can't get any sound from the radio or ipod. I'm pretty sure I'm doing everything right and I've reset the iH9 by removing the batteries and disconnecting the power. Any suggestions?
Posted on Dec 13, 2010
According to the instructions that we received with our clock. You should be able to get the Instruction manual from firstname.lastname@example.org. It is also supposed to be under the support section of the website www.dpi-global.com but I couldn't find such a link.
However the "Operational Support" insert has the following:
Setting the clock
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" for at least 4 seconds.
2. While holding the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button", press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" to set the clock
Setting the Alarms
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "AL1" or "AL2" Button for at least 4 seconds.
NOTE: An alarm icon will begin to flash on the LCD display.
2. While holding the "AL1" or "AL2" Button, press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the alarm time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "AL1" or "AL2" Button to set the clock.
4. Press the "AL1" or "AL2" Button consecutively to switch alarm one and alarm two between sounding to a buzzer, the currently set radio station, or a docked iPod.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
It's a new ipod, right? And your docking station must of been made before the new nano toke the stores. You need to get a new docking station.
Posted on May 26, 2009
Setting the clock for the Ipod docking station
Press the set button 3 times until all the digits for the main clock are flashing. Press the skip forward and back button for hour and volume up and down for minutes. Press set button once to confirm and exit the setting menu.
866-387-2027 for manual
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 09, 2014 | Dual Electronics ihome iH9BR iH9 Alarm...
Feb 09, 2013 | iHome Clock Clock Radio for iPhone iPod...
Sep 01, 2011 | Dual Electronics ihome iH9BR iH9 Alarm...
Jul 08, 2010 | iHome Ih8 Dual Alarm Clock Radio For Ipod...
Jan 24, 2010 | Brookstone iHome Alarm Clock Radio Remote...
Aug 04, 2009 | Dual Electronics ihome iH9BR iH9 Alarm...
Jan 03, 2009 | Dual Electronics ihome iH9BR iH9 Alarm...
Apr 15, 2017 | SDI iHome iH5 Docking Station, FM...
1,118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!