Question about Pioneer PDP-5010FD 50 in. Plasma HDTV

Open Question

Can i play my pioneer 5010 fd plasma in europe?

Can I use a simple voltage converter to play my pioneer 5010 plasma in Europe?

Posted by Anonymous on


6 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 796 Answers

SOURCE: Pioneer Avic-z2

hi dude....
the updates are available but are not for free...|1204009199950

by the way the international countries adapters are available in some of the sites...

Posted on Feb 25, 2008

  • 1142 Answers

SOURCE: Europe GPS Disks

HI click on this link to get the MAP for EUROPE

Map disk here

Posted on May 13, 2008

SOURCE: Map Disks Europe

The disks will work, but the gps unit will not. so the navigation will be useless.

Posted on May 18, 2008

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: Europe Maps

Maps cnsd-100fm is paioneers part code

Posted on Jul 20, 2009

SOURCE: My DV-420v-K Pioneer DVD Player

try to follow these steps:

1. Turn the player on without a disc in it
2. On the remote control, press 'SETUP'
3. Use right arrow to select 'General'
4. Use down arrow to select 'Basic'
5. Press 'ENTER' on the remote control
6. Press 'Display' on the remote control
You should see the region code and OSD version that the player is set to
7. Press 'Condition/Memory'
8. Press '1', '2', '3', '4', '5' or '6' to change the region code of the player
The text will disappear
9. Press ' Display ' on the remote to control the region
10. Press 'SETUP' on the remote to exit. Play the disc

Posted on Jan 09, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

What parts probably need replacing on my Pioneer plasma PDP-5010 FD after a home lightening strike?

Fault at its main digital board. Short circuited component/s at it. Contact any service technician; or the authorized service center. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Pull up older posts. most cases, the main board might have to be replaced. If so, a software [firmware] update too might be necessary.

Apr 03, 2017 | Pioneer PDP-5010FD 50 in. Plasma HDTV

1 Answer

Macintosh aoc monitor refresh rate

Europe has different power supply parameters than the USA, Obviously you discovered the voltage difference, hence the transformer, but the USA sends AC voltage at 60 cycles per second while most of Europe is at 50 cycles. You need a converter, not a transformer, if your monitor is capable, you may be able to set it to operate on the different frequency from display settings, or the monitors internal menu

Oct 17, 2012 | Apple Mac Mini Desktop

1 Answer

I have a model nus-001(usa) that was purchased some years ago. my grandson would like me to bring it to Spain where he lives with the games so he can play it. Will it work on the different electrical...

You can get a power adapter for the 64 that will drop the voltage for you. You will also have to get an video converter box that will convert NTSC to PAL B/G. You should be able to get a traveler power kit that should have what you need. The adapter should convert the power down. Don't use just the adapter unless the 64 says it can handle a 240v power. the usa use a 110 to a 120 power grid and Spain use a 240v power grid.
The retron 3 wont play nintendo 64 games. It olny will play nes snes and sega genesis games.

Sep 10, 2011 | Nintendo 64 Console

1 Answer

Is the Samsung Ln46a530 dual voltage ie (110 America - 240 Europe)

The tv power supply board is not the problems,that can add a transformer to solved it easily.The problems are US and Europe uses a difference tv signal frequencies.The US,Canada and Mexico are using a NTSC signal frequencies.Europe,Asia,Middle East and Africa are using PAL signal frequencies.U must have a tv that call REGIONS free tv to work in Europe and US same time.If u just have a standard LCD or a Plasma HD tv buy it in the US for example will not work in Europe

Jun 09, 2011 | Samsung LN46A530 46 in. LCD HDTV

1 Answer

I have a Norelo 985RX and I would like to know if it is possible to use it in Europe (220V 50Hz) with just a simple plug adapter (not a converter)

Yes, model 985RX has an internal automatic worldwide voltage circuit. You will only need a simple adapter to fit the wall outlet of the country you are visiting

Apr 22, 2011 | Norelco Health & Beauty

1 Answer

What is the voltage of the power supply de tvmax miglia in europe

The Voltage in Europe is 240 Volts. If your unit is only 120volts . You will need a converter for it to work in Europe...
Hope this helps.

Jan 07, 2011 | Miglia Technology TVMax (871075002035)

1 Answer

I am in Europe and need to recharge my Norelco shaver 5861. Will it damage the batteries if I use an adaptor and plug the shaver into a 220v outlet?

Model 5861 has worldwide voltage capability and can be charged from 100-240V without requiring a voltage converter. If your shaver cord has an American plug, you will need a simple adapter to fit European wall outlets. You will find this item at See link below

Sep 28, 2010 | Norelco Reflex 5861 XL Electric Shaver

1 Answer

PS2 bought in the US

hi if your using original disk then you dont have to worry, regarding power its common that 240 volts devices has a autovolt feature you should try to take a look at the back of the console and if your ps2 is 120v or 110 you should use a transformer if your putting it to 220v outlets because if you dont your ps2 will be ruined, thankyou and have a nice day and Godbless you

Dec 09, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console

1 Answer

Voltage difference

Hi Begus,

You will have to do a little research on your own to decide what is right for you. You may be able to get by with a simple adapter, or you may wish to purchase a camcorder designed for use in Europe. Many better hotels have begun offering rooms that have both European outlets and American outlets, so a lot depends on where you go. Because of the difference in voltage, you may require a transformer and/or converter to make the device functional. Also, be aware that because of the difference in frequency, some devices may run slowly in Europe if designed to work with American electricity standards.

So, the things to look for are your specific product ratings of voltage, frequency (measured in Hertz), and what type of plug is on the end of the cord. Then contact the place you will be staying to see if there is a way to match the camcorder.

Thank you,
Go Ahead. Use Us.

Jul 14, 2008 | Video Cameras

1 Answer

Current in Europe

There's no trouble with the voltage. Depending on where in Europe you're going you may need an adapter in order to fit the plug.

Sep 19, 2007 | Casio Exilim EX-Z57 Digital Camera

Not finding what you are looking for?
Pioneer PDP-5010FD 50 in. Plasma HDTV Logo

Related Topics:

15 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Pioneer Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

74185 Answers

Jaime Hernandez

Level 3 Expert

2318 Answers

Henry  Thomas
Henry Thomas

Level 3 Expert

1074 Answers

Are you a Pioneer Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides