Question about Pioneer PDP-5010FD 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Can I use a simple voltage converter to play my pioneer 5010 plasma in Europe?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Pioneer Avic-z2
the updates are available but are not for free...
by the way the international countries adapters are available in some of the sites...
Posted on Feb 25, 2008
SOURCE: My DV-420v-K Pioneer DVD Player
try to follow these steps:
1. Turn the player on without a disc in it
2. On the remote control, press 'SETUP'
3. Use right arrow to select 'General'
4. Use down arrow to select 'Basic'
5. Press 'ENTER' on the remote control
6. Press 'Display' on the remote control
You should see the region code and OSD version that the player is set to
7. Press 'Condition/Memory'
8. Press '1', '2', '3', '4', '5' or '6' to change the region code of the player
The text will disappear
9. Press ' Display ' on the remote to control the region
10. Press 'SETUP' on the remote to exit. Play the disc
Posted on Jan 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2017 | Pioneer PDP-5010FD 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Oct 17, 2012 | Apple Mac Mini Desktop
Sep 10, 2011 | Nintendo 64 Console
Jun 09, 2011 | Samsung LN46A530 46 in. LCD HDTV
Apr 22, 2011 | Norelco Health & Beauty
Jan 07, 2011 | Miglia Technology TVMax (871075002035)
Sep 28, 2010 | Norelco Reflex 5861 XL Electric Shaver
Dec 09, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Jul 14, 2008 | Video Cameras
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: