Question about BenQ MP610 Multimedia Projector
All three led orange glow when projector on
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2014 | BenQ Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 03, 2013 | Hitachi CPSX635 4000 Lumens LCD Projector...
Resume button 2 seconds then press the power button until the
green light on (when pressing the power button, Resume button).
3. Then release the resume button, but do not release the power button.
4. While the power button is still pressed, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will light turns green orange with the last glow orange.
5. Release both buttons simultaneously.
6. Led will blink briefly and then will glow green.
7. And the computer will detect new hardware, just ignore
8. Press the power button again then the printer
your printer again now it's ready.
May 07, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP610 InkJet Printer
Aug 01, 2011 | Dell 1409X DLP Projector
Nov 19, 2010 | Dell 1800MP Projector
Oct 12, 2009 | BenQ MP610 Multimedia Projector
Jul 25, 2009 | InFocus X10 DLP Front Projector 1080p DLP...
Feb 01, 2009 | BenQ (200NSH-LAMP) Projector Lamp for...
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: