Question about Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Good day! please help me. I already reset the purge counter. It is now purge00000. I already reset several times but the same error still displayed.
Looks like something is blocking paper feeder, roller or the caret. check for some unwanted parts of paper or paper clips.
Posted on May 27, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
not easy and worth to fix it since ink jet printer sare cheap. New one include all the ink cartridges which are expensive too.
Posted on Jul 31, 2008
SOURCE: DCP-340CW purge counter reset
n the mean time you can RESET this purge count back to zero using the
MAINTENANCE 80 menu, to continue using the printer for a while until
you get the new pads. But it on a tray as if they are full they may
start to leak onto your desk....
1 . Press (MENU) (MONO START) then (^) OR <the up arrow> four times, the Photo Capture and Red Exclamation Lights will then flash.
2. Press (^) eight times until you see <8> then press (SET)
3. Press (^) twice until you see <0> then press (SET)
You will now be in MAINTENANCE 80.
4. Press the (MONO START) its a toggle until you see PURGE:6451 ( I guess this means you have cleaned the heads over 6,450 times their threshold level.) you will need to enter the code <2783> to RESET it.
5. Press (^) twice until you see < 2 > then press (SET)
5. Press (^) eight times until you see < 7 > then press (SET)
5. Press (^) nine times until you see < 8 > then press (SET)
5. Press (^) four times until you see < 3 > then press (SET)
The Printer will beep then reset counter will be at ZERO <0000000>
Its the PURGE that will increment by a variable amount each time you clean the print heads the amount will be between 100 and 130. When this count gets to about 64,000 the error 46 will occur. That's about 510 times you can clean the heads before the pads need cleaning.
Almost forget to EXIT the Maintenance mode enter 9 twice by using the up arrow & set key's to exit from maintenance mode in the same way as entering the 2783 code, or power down the printer.
Check me out at www.windowstipsclub.co.uk
Posted on Sep 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 25th, 2011 • Printer
How to Reset Brother DCP 110C, 115C, 120C, 130C, 135C, 145C, 150C, 165C, 185C, DCP 195C Printer:
1. Press the Menu, then Mono Start key then press the UP arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode and "ERROR 46′ pops-up in the display.
2. Enter maintenance mode 80: Select 8 by pressing the UP/DOWN arrow key and push OK key and select 0 and push OK key
3. Now Press MONO arrow key several times until you see PURGE:XXXXX
4. Select 2 and push OK, Select 7 and push OK, 8 and push OK, select 3 and push OK and the purge counter is now reset to 00000.
5. Press STOP/EXIT key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. Enter code 99 to exit maintenance mode: Select 9 and push OK, Select 9 and push OK.
Jul 24, 2011 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 14, 2011 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 07, 2010 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 28, 2010 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 20, 2010 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 12, 2009 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 23, 2009 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 27, 2008 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 13, 2008 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!