Question about Kodak ESP 5 Printer
Code says to clear obstruction, but there is NO obstruction
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Ten Step Process to Fix the "Print Head" Error Message on the Kodak 5300 Printer.
1. Clear a good spot it your back yard that is free of shrups and flowers.
2. Get the following tools: Flat head screwdriver, shovel, sledgehammer.
3. Dig 24" x 24" hole in your back yard and rope off the excavation area for safety.
4. Whaaaaack the heck out of the Kodak 5300 with the sledgehammmer until such time that it is not a recognizeable piece of electronic equipment.
5. Stab it with the flat head screwdriver, just in case it has the Terminator syndrome (comes back to life).
6. Throw the piece of garbage in the recently excavated hole in your back yard.
7. Cover up that useless piece of garbage and forget you ever owned it.
8. Get in your car and go to the nearest electronic store and ask to speak to the manager.
9. Ask if they sell the Kodak 5300 printer. If so, whack him with the shovel. You don't want to seriously injure him so don't even consider the sledgehammer of the screwdriver. After all, its not his fault that his company carries such garbarge. But the whack is just to burn off some steam from your frustrations.
10. Purchase any other printer but a Kodak and live happily ever after.
Posted on Jul 13, 2008
6202 error code means that the scanner motor failed
to solve this
-Open the printer access door of your printer
-Unplug power cable
-then after 30secs plug the power able back
-If the printer is already power-up the message printer access door will appear
-Close th printer access door
-try to scan or print
If this issue not solve call tech support of kodak Toll free 1 800 421 6699
Posted on Nov 08, 2009
Error code "6203" can be resolved as follows:
First, you need to open the access door of the printer and disconnect the power adapter from it.
You then need to wait for at least 30 seconds for the printer to get reset.
As a next step, you can connect the power adapter back to the printer.
You can turn on the printer, if required. Once the printer gets powered up, a message "Printer access door open" gets displayed.
Once this message gets popped up you can close the access door of the printer. get more help for Printer Error Code 6203
Hope this helps you.
Posted on Sep 20, 2010
Print cartridge jam error 3527
I cleared this error by manually moving the head cleaning pad into its stand by position It must of stuck while changing the ink cartridges.
Posted on Oct 11, 2010
Contact Kodak. I think it's the batch of printers that were made around this time. I just contacted them (mine is the same age and I'm getting the same error), and they are sending me a new printer.
Posted on Mar 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2012 | Kodak HERO 9.1 All-in-One Printer with...
Jun 05, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 01, 2011 | Kodak ESP 7250 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Apr 26, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 02, 2011 | Kodak Esp 3250 Allinone Multifunction ( ...
Mar 13, 2010 | Kodak Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 14, 2009 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: