Question about Horizon Exercise & Fitness
IS THERE A BATTERY THAT COULD NEED CHANGING ON MY TREADMILL ? WHEN I TURN ON THE POWER THE DISPLAY UNIT GOES TO SHORT LINES ALONG THE DISPLAY SO UNABLE TO PROGRAM - THANKS LIZ
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
ADJUST THE SPEED SENSOR 1 STEP:
4step: tight the flexible cable from Keypanel vs Display board , then tight the Display Board connector vs Lower Board( Main Motor Controller) See the block diagram how the Main Motor Controller has 90% of functions of any treadmills. Good luck, sincerely. G-d Bless you.
MANAGUA, NICARAGUA. C.A.
Posted on Nov 29, 2011
1) Try to exchange batteries new ones.2) see the diagram adn adjust by 1/8" or 3mms according. 3) tight the key panel flexible cable vs display board 4) then connector display board vs lower board.5) test the main motor controller bOARDEC for 5+vdc, to display board.See the block diagram how the main motor controller has 90% aprox for control functions of any treadmills.sincerely. Merry Christmas.ernesto cuadra , managua, nicaragua.
Posted on Dec 20, 2011
You have possibles cause: 1) Tight the flexible cable or ribbon very well 2) Tight the connector from display board vs lower board 3)Try to clean with spray contact cleaner from Radio Shack the contact for corroded contact.
4) adjust the Reed switch see the diagram 5) Try to RUN the software calibration for easy diagnose and troubleshooting 6) See my personal TIPS for HELP 7) IF the problem persist you have problem with the EPROM or faulty display board.
sincerely. God bless you
managua, nicaragua. c.a.
Posted on Apr 05, 2012
1) You must have the deck belt is WORN, to due the lack of maintenance , however LUBE the deck belt with 100% of silicone or wax
2) Lube the rollers bearing with wd-40
3) Test the drive belt motor and replace if necessary
4) Test the input voltage motor, if there are the motor need repair.see my personal TIPS for motor help
5) Test the output voltage board, for input voltage motor, if there are NOT the board is faulty. see the block diagram
God bless you
Posted on Dec 10, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2017 | Exercise & Fitness
May 17, 2014 | Precor Exercise & Fitness
Dec 21, 2013 | Precor 935 Premium Series Treadmill
Nov 05, 2013 | Precor Exercise & Fitness
Nov 05, 2013 | Precor 933 Premium Series Treadmill
Nov 04, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Sep 27, 2012 | Precor 9.35 Premium Series Treadmill
Aug 24, 2012 | Precor 9.31 Treadmill
Jan 27, 2012 | Precor 9.31 Treadmill
Mar 08, 2011 | Precor 935 Premium Series Treadmill
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: