Question about Aprilaire 8800 Touchscreen Communicating Thermostat
After i`ve set they show Fahrenheit again
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2016 | Home
Feb 13, 2008 | Thermador C272 Electric Double Oven
Sep 03, 2015 | Kitchen Ranges
Jun 16, 2014 | Frigidaire Heating & Cooling
If  appears on the
display screen, then the temperature is set to Celsius. To change back
1. Turn off your flat iron and unplug from electrical
socket (wait for 10secs).
2. Then plug the iron back into the electrical socket.
& hold down the HIGH [?]button, then press ON/OFF button. An "F" will appear on the
digital screen. Your device is now in Fahrenheit mode.
Jul 23, 2011 | Crocs Croc 2 Flat Iron Titanium Plates 1"
The oven has been preset to the Fahrenheit temperature scale.
With this feature, users can switch to the Celsius temperature
To change degree format to Celsius:
1. Press "SETTINGS." Settings menu will appear in display.
2. Press the up or down arrows until "DEGREES:
FAHRENHEIT" appears in the display.
3. Press "ENTER" to change degree format. Current value
4. Use arrow keys to select "CELSIUS."
5. Press "ENTER" again to set degree format.
6. To exit the Settings menu, press "SETTINGS."
You will need to press the up or down button after pressing settings until you see Celsius appear then press ENTER and the Celsius flashes then use the arrow key to select Fahrenheit (still flashing) and once again press enter (saves) and it stops flashing. then press settings to exit the settings menu.
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
Mar 22, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 27, 2011 | Whirlpool Ovens
Jun 02, 2009 | 2003 Kia Sorento
Feb 10, 2008 | Magic Chef 31000 Gas Kitchen Range
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: