The information you provide is not sufficient.
If you are having Login issues, please do what I suggest.
1. Check whether the user id and password is correct. password is case sensitive.
2. If you have access previously the Facebook site without problem, then, it could be an issue with your browser. Try using other internet browser and login. If you can access Facebook from other browser, you can clear the cache and remove cookies on your default browser. The best thing to do is clear the browsing history of your internet browser.
3. Check also the mail account that you use to register with Facebook. Access your mail account and see if you can go to inbox, this will isolate the problem with your mail account.
4. If you can access your mail account, I would recommend that you reset your password by getting the security code. To do so, please go to https://www.facebook.com/recover.php
and follow onscreen instruction to reset your password.
You can view this online guide
in getting the security code to reset your password
5. If having a new password will not let you log in, then it could be a login / password bug issue. Please report this to Facebook by filling up the form from the link: http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=login_password_bug
and for other concerns, you can contact Facebook online by submitting your specific problem and filling up forms. Please refer from this link http://facebookerrors.blogspot.com/2011/12/how-to-contact-facebook-and-get-help.html
to address your issue on Facebook.
Hope this helps! Please don't forget to rate