Question about Sony VAIO Computers & Internet
Os is win 7
Normaly there is an aplication started with icon in the lower right corner in the taskbar that control the touchpad..
Posted on Mar 19, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2015 | Lenovo B570 15.6in Laptop Core i3 2.3Ghz...
Oct 18, 2014 | HEWLETT-PACKARD HP Compaq 635 156 Notebook...
Apr 04, 2014 | IBM ThinkPad R32 2658 Notebook
Sep 23, 2013 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet
May 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 03, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 1501 Laptop
Befor installation you need to follow the following steps
1. Start your laptop and press F10 continuously to go to BIOS setup.
2. Go to "System Configuration" -> "Device Configurations"
3. Set "SATA Native Mode" to Disabled.
4. Start the installation while keeping a finger on "F7" key.
5. After some time there will be continuous beeps.
6. Remove your finger for sometime and then continuously press "F7" key till the beeps are repeated. This is done to disable your BIOS ACPI.
7. And then do you normal Xp installation.
8. This should do
Jan 08, 2011 | HP Jornada 540 Pocket PC
Dec 24, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite M105-S3084 Notebook
Jan 12, 2010 | PreSonus FIREPOD (673454000539) Audio...
Dec 12, 2009 | Acer TravelMate 2480 PC Notebook
Nov 07, 2017 | Sony Computers & Internet
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: