Question about SURPLUS Work Safety

Open Question

Surplus from hosaf pension/provident not paid since '96.The company name is Hoechst SA PTY.I was retrenched on 31.12.1996.I belonged to the Hoechst SA provident fund.I was employed from 1.1.81 to31.12

I tried to contact the Principal Officer Mr Carl Haupt but he was already on pension

Posted by on


6 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 31 Answers

SOURCE: i have lost my employment registration number. My

some letters missing.........

Posted on Mar 26, 2010

  • 101 Answers


open a new account eBay usually does not cross check buyers only sellers. Avoid bidding on items that you are going to purchase in the future. Ebay and sellers do not appreciate that and its bad for business.

Posted on Oct 27, 2010

  • 1610 Answers

SOURCE: I have received a message

It is a scam. Delete it

Posted on Dec 14, 2010

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: i have lost my employment registration number. My

i want my registration code
my name is Ranjeet Singh Yadav

Posted on Mar 25, 2011

  • 8404 Answers

SOURCE: I am 62 years and

My friend, I don't know what a full stamp is ... I don't know what state you are from or even what country you live in, and please dont say. Please don't post any more personal data here on this web site. What you are doing is very dangerous for you.

I am sure if you call the agency from which you retired, they will give you full particulars on your retirement plan and the best way for you and your husbant to file. Better yet, he is not retired yet, there must be at least a personal liaison where he works. He should go to that office or person and get the information he and you require.

If I had to guess to the answer ... based on where I live ... and my scant knowledge of the subject ... you each earned you retirement, you should each get full benefit of what you earned.

Please go to your personnel office and get this info. No more personal data on this website - Deal?

Thanks for your interest in

Posted on Sep 19, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Guaranteed Income from Insurance company. Should the income from it effect centrelink aged pension?

it is an income and if it is more than $18,000.00 per year the aged pension is reduced accordingly
talk with center link and the insurance company
may be you should have the insurance income paid into a superannuation pension account the have it paid out monthly as a deemed account
ask financial advisers on what to do

Sep 04, 2017 | The Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Again when will my cpp and old age pension be deposited for the month of march and april

Hello Joseph Andre Duchesne,

"CPP" (?)

My guess would be the PP = "PENSION PLAN"...
Can you tell us what Country, Company... civil authority?

If you could narrow it down... Perhaps we can help.

I do know the METHOD used by the SOCIAL SECURITY Administration in the USA ...

>> Number ONE RULE:

If you PAID...
throughout your ENTIRE life = ENTITLEMENT""


If you NEVER paid a nickel = RIGHT... (right?).

((in my humbled opinion)).

Carnac the Magnificent

Mar 28, 2017 | The Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I didn't get my disability pension paid into my bank this week

public holidays or computer glitch a
pension center or you own bank can cause this

have to ring up .the place that gives you the pension payment ..24/7 number or during office hours number first

then wait for the answer you require

Oct 13, 2016 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I have got my mother who has been working but did`nt get her pension fund ,where can i channel her problem

Hi,your best bet is to contact your local citizens advice bureau who will give you all the help you will need,hope this was some help.

Aug 15, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Hi there my Late father who use to work for uct i received all his benefits,i would like to enquire if im entitled to any surplus monies due to me he was in a pension/provident fund.

ring them on the phone and ask
any outstanding monies and entitlement should be paid into his estate the same as any pension, superannuation or insurances

Jul 09, 2016 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

Question on centrelink payments

If the flatmate is contributing to the upkeep and expenses that is not an income that benefits you thru surplus. In my opinion it is not an income and therefore should not affect your pension.

Nov 19, 2013 | Finance

Not finding what you are looking for?
Work Safety Logo

Related Topics:

566 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top SURPLUS Work Safety Experts

Bobby Lewis
Bobby Lewis

Level 2 Expert

163 Answers

Domenico Grillo

Level 2 Expert

87 Answers


Level 3 Expert

936 Answers

Are you a SURPLUS Work Safety Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides