Question about HP LASERJET PRO M1132 MFP
It starts to initialise and stucks to Hp logo and attention lights are all on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Posted on Jan 09, 2008
SOURCE: hp laserjet 1320 problem
This is an error state that is not described at HP site.
Try to do a hard reset:
1) Turn off the printer
2) Press and hold down the green GO button
3) Turn the printer on and continue to hold the green GO button for at least 5 seconds, but not longer than 15 seconds. During the process, the Attention LED will turn on.
4) Release the GO button.NOTE: If both the Attention light and the Ready LEDs turn on before the GO button is released, the cold reset procedure must be started over at step 1.
5) The printer LEDs begin cycling. The cold reset process runs until completion and the printer returns to the Ready state.
Hope it will help you
Posted on Jan 24, 2008
Manual Feed or Continuable
This state can be reached in
the following circumstances:
● Manual feed
● Out of paper for the
● General continuable error
● Memory configuration error
● Personality/Job related
To recover from the error and
print whatever data is possible,
press the GO button.
If the recovery is successful,
the printer goes to the
Processing Data state and
completes the job.
If the recovery is unsuccessful,
the printer returns to the
Continuable Error state.
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
Well we can check and see if the printer is able to run an engine test. This is how you can run this test;
The Firmware might be outdated and causing this problem. Worst case scenario the board might be faulty, in that case your better off buying a new machine, since the cost to replace the board will be higher than that to replace this machine.
Posted on Nov 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2016 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Nov 10, 2015 | HP LaserJet P2015 Laser Printer
Aug 31, 2012 | HP LaserJet P4015N Printer
Aug 27, 2010 | HP LaserJet 4345mfp Printer
Feb 17, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1150 Printer
Dec 16, 2008 | HP LaserJet 2200D Printer
Oct 08, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Jan 24, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Nov 16, 2007 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: