Can't open the oven door with an F9 and beeping
Here's the info from the service manual
"Fault Code: F9
Likely Failure Condition/Cause:
1. Door motor failure / jammed. Latch
motor switch failure.
2. Control software failure, or component
failure (relay stuck).
3. Wiring Problem.
Suggested Corrective Action:
1. Press CLEAR key.
2. If CLEAR key does not eliminate problem, turn off power for
30 seconds, then turn on power.
3. Check wiring of Lock Motor, and Lock Switch A and Door
4. Unplug P4, apply power (L1) directly to the Lock Motor, if the
motor does not rotate, replace Lock Motor Assembly. Plug
5. Check Lock Switch A for proper operation (do they open and
close, check with ohmmeter). The Lock Motor may be
powered as in above step to open and close Lock Switch. If
the Lock Switch is defective, replace Motor Lock Assembly.
6. If all above steps fail to correct situation, replace control."
Feb 24, 2011 |
Frigidaire GLEB27S7A Electric Single Oven