Question about Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Please read all of the following before doing anything!!!
Switch on the phone from standby, so that you get the phone unlock screen up. Select 'emergency call' to get the number/keypad open.
type *#*#7378423#*#* ...your phone will go into service mode.
Select 'customization settings' and then reset.
Your unlock pattern will be reset, **note** all custom settings will also be lost! So only use as a last resort.
Posted on Mar 19, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: pettern lock
To unlock the pattern screen lock without signing in with your Google account You need to repair the software of the phone.
The steps to repair the phone are the following:
1. On the computer: Start PC Companion™.
2. On thecomputer: In the Support Zone™ descriptor, in the Software Updatesection click Start > (Repair) and follow the instructions on the PCmonitor screen.
3. Turn off the phone.
4. Connect the USB cable to your computer.
5. On the phone: Press and hold down Back key and connect the USB cable to the phone.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note : The software in your phone will be replaced. All personal data stored in your phone will be lost.
There is also a way to unlock the pattern screen lock by signing in with your Google account.
1. After 30 seconds, tap Forgot pattern?
2. You need to log in with the primary gmail.com e-mail address and not the alternative email address connected to the Google account.
3. Tap the username field and enter the primary Google account user name.
4. Tap the password field and enter the primary Google account password.
5. Draw a new unlock pattern and tap Continue .
6. Draw the new unlock pattern again and tap Continue .
If these options are not available to you, please describe preciselywhat you see when attempting to connect to your PC and use PCCompanion.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
thats a software issue, download sony ericsson update service from sony ericsson's website and follow instructions on their website
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
SOURCE: PHONE UNLOCK MASTER CODE
ive forgotten the phone lock code for my mobile its a sony ericsson k700i could you help at all i need it asap is there a master code for it ? my EIMI:-35400800764305-4-27 email me on email@example.com
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2016 | Sony ST23i Xperia miro Unlocked White/Gold
Dec 05, 2012 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 E15 Unlocked...
Oct 09, 2012 | Sony ST21i Xperia Tipo Black
Aug 11, 2012 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10a Mini Black...
Jul 23, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 29, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
1,551 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: