Question about Computers & Internet
There is a light on above the # 9 and it will not let me type in my password.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2014 | Arris SURFboard Gateway SBG6580 DOCSIS 3.0...
Mar 03, 2011 | Nokia 2690 Cell Phone
Dec 04, 2010 | Gateway Wireless-B Router (wbr-100)
1. Connect to your wireless network.
2. Open your Web browser and type in the Web address http://www.routerlogin.net
3. Press Enter
4. The NETGEAR Prompt dialog opens
5. Click the OK button
6. Type in the user name and default password (it's probably "password")
7. The Router Manager window will appear
8. Under the header Maintenance, select the Set Password menu item
10. Type in the old, default password (again, it's probably password). And then type in a new password -- twice.
9. Click the Apply button
Wrong password? Click Here.
Nov 07, 2010 | NetGear WN111 (DHWN111100NAS) Pre-802.11n...
Aug 16, 2010 | Belkin Wireless Play Router (F7D4302)
Jun 02, 2010 | Linksys WRH54G Wireless Router
Apr 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 23, 2008 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router...
Oct 20, 2008 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Sep 10, 2008 | Inter-Tel Axxess Corded Phone
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: