Question about Samsung Computers & Internet
I receive two different errors when it goes to "install system update" I receive error-android laying dead after it gets to 34% then I receive this message-logo_expresso7.jpg draw failed-it will not do anything else, if it is plugged in I receive this message-charging_7.jpg draw failed.....do you have any suggestions on how to troubleshoot these or if it is even possible to recover use of this note tablet?
Sounds like you don't have enough space to install. Clear some space and try installing with it plugged into the wall charger
Posted on Mar 19, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Generally this error means that HotSync manager (via the 4 Outlook conduits) is having a hard time connecting to your Outlook or, in some cases, specifically to your Oultook profile.
Posted on Sep 12, 2005
Have you uninstalled the previous version of Palm
Do you have more than 1 profile on your computer? Sometimes multiple profiles can make things difficult is software is installed logged in as one and then you try to install/uninstall as another profile.
Are you installing Palm desktop from a disk?
Try this file from palms site -
Also, take a look at this-
Posted on Jan 07, 2008
SOURCE: jvm 102 error
The problem is a java related problem. Your only option is to reinstall the OS after wipeing the handheld clean. Here is a little step by step for you.
1) Get javaloader (can be found on blackberryforums.com)
2) Get the latest Blackberry OS from RIM which you can get HERE
3) Run the Blackberry OS installer you just downloaded.
4) Shutdown Blackberry Desktop Manager on your PC.
5) Open a command prompt window.
6) Change to the folder where the javaloader program is on your computer (If you put javaloader in C:WINDOWSSYSTEM32, then you do not need to change folders in the comand prompt window.)
7) Execute the command "javaloader -usb wipe" (no quotes), and wait for the handheld to reboot with error code 507
8) Disconect the handheld from the PC, restart Blackberry desktop manager, and reconect the blackberry to your pc.
9) You will be prompted to "upgrade the OS on the handheld" follow the prompts, and when you BB reboots, it will be reloaded with the factory defualts.
10) Login to nextel.blackberry.com, and resend your service books.
11) Restore your BB applications, by reinstalling, or redownloading them.
I hope this helps, if it does please rate accordingly, Thanks, David
Posted on Mar 18, 2009
Did you turn your wifi?if not,turn it on then try again.Or you may try to restore/reset your BB.if it is still the same problem,you must upgrade the firmware.i,m pretty sure it will works fine.
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 15, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5" Tablet - 16GB,...
Mar 19, 2014 | Samsung - Galaxy Tab 2 7" 8gb Wifi
Feb 21, 2014 | geaxgame Poker KinG OnlineTexas Holdem
Jan 17, 2014 | 1994 Mercury Grand Marquis
Jul 20, 2011 | HP Laserjet CM2320nf All-In-One Color...
Dec 13, 2009 | Samsung S3500 Cell Phone
Jan 08, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 20, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!