Question about Computers & Internet
Most of the behavior occurs when the laptop with battery or the computer can not supply the stable power. The problem is often resulted from connecting lots of USB devices at the same time. Because most of USB device use the power supply from computer, it leads to the insufficient power supply of computer. Please make sure that the computer supplies stable power. You may connect the power cable if you use laptop. Moreover, we suggest you removing the other unnecessary USB device.
Posted on Mar 29, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2015 | PQI H551 500GB 2.5" USB 2.0 Portable...
Aug 31, 2011 | PQI 320GB H551 USB 20 Turbo Boost External...
Aug 30, 2011 | PQI H551 500GB 2.5" USB 2.0 Portable...
Jul 19, 2011 | PQI H551 640GB 2.5" USB 2.0 Portable...
May 11, 2011 | PQI H551 500GB 2.5" USB 2.0 Portable...
It could be one of the following
1. Faulty USB port on PC: Try a different computer or laptop
2. Faulty USB cable: Try a different Cable
3. Corrupt memory: Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
4. Faulty connections on main circuit inside the hard drive: Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
5. Faulty controller chip (worst case senario) : Direct flash memory read required by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
Hope this helps and that it is 1 or 2 as 3, 4 and 5 will cost you money.
Jan 01, 2011 | PQI H551 500GB 2.5" USB 2.0 Portable...
Dec 17, 2010 | PQI H551 500GB 2.5" USB 2.0 Portable...
Jan 23, 2009 | PQI 512MB Intelligent Stick USB 2.0 Flash...
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!